Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Alloy wheel centre covers....

Zantaz

Hi all

What does everyone use to remove the centre covers on the alloys?

A wheel centre puller.

Or failing that, a coat hanger or Allen key and pliers.

24518d1339514351-loose-wheel-caps-cs-wheel-center-cap-remover-004.jpg

Is a wheel center puller normally supplied with the car?>

^^Random!?

Can I suggest we dont leave this thread hanging around just to discourage any scrotes who want to steal centre caps?

I've never wanted to remove mine, what would be the reason for doing so :?:

During geo (tracking) the laser alignment equipment are centred and located by the hub recess.

On a more basic level, Porsche would love you to have coloured crested for the weekend, mono-crests Monday, Wednesday and Friday and the model designation (Carrera 4, Turbo, GT3 etc) the rest of the week.

That way they can sell many many £135 sets of these vanity caps (yes I've had five sets).

I've never had to buy any.....would love to have some self levelling ones though so the crest is always centred, even when driving....I think Bentley used to do this.....

I didn't have to buy them, I wanted to buy them (I did sell most spares on eBay or here)

Rolls-Royce:

Rolls-Royce-Phantom_2003_800x600_wallpaper_84.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back