Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

what is thes in my 991?

khaled

hello,,
i am khaled from saudi arabia.
My 991. first time to look it today. I saw something I did not see his in the pictures.
Radiator in the middle of front.
Do all 991 have this?

At the moment, just PDKs.

In the future, manual X51 and GT3 will have them too.

Hi Khaled, ahlan wasahlan! Nice looking 991 - any more pics? I see you've gone for the sports suspension. Very nice.

~ Maxie :thumbs:

It's good to see that after 15 years experience of selling water cooled 911 road cars Porsche still consider radiators to be a limited service consumable item. :evil:

T8996C4 said:
It's good to see that after 15 years experience of selling water cooled 911 road cars Porsche still consider radiators to be a limited service consumable item. :evil:
:?

gt4 ,T8996C4 ,Tinker
Thanks for the clarification and comment...

Maxie,,
yes. it is sports suspension (-20mm) lower, incl (PDCC) :thumbs:
I'm going to pick up my car tomorrow I will put the pictures here.

T8996C4 said:

Keep up!

http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?p=670028

I see they are still collecting for the "Retired Radiators and Condensors Workers Union Benevolent Fund" :roll:

991_wheels_03_441.jpg

Minor pre-launch camo (the quote was from last August).

I am presuming that this oil cooler is only fitted for certain markets? ie Hot countrys?

It's a water cooler (rad) for the PDK.

Or for the engine in general on X51 and GT3.

Is it not on your's?

Porsche haven't hosted the 991 PET yet, so I can't check UK spec (which may indeed do without if the side rads are deemed sufficent surface area).

GT4 said:
It's a water cooler (rad) for the PDK.

Or for the engine in general on X51 and GT3.

Ok, wrong liquid, but, the reason I ask is mine is blanked, hence I presume this is for hot countries only?

Sorry, edited previous post while you replied.

I have also checked othe resources, it appears it is a hot weather thing (they did this for the 996 C4S/Anni too).

Centre spec is still valid for all X51 and GT3.

Knowing my luck they just forgot.. like they forgot to weatherseal half the roof.. :frustrated:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back