Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

D9 NAY - £750

hudat

Trainee
Cherished number plate - personalised number 'D9 NAY"

D9 NAY on retention until 22nd May 2013 Only cost remaining is to assign to the new owner for £25.
Ideal plate for 'Danny", 'Deny" or for initials NAY.

Plate has been valued at £900.
[/b][/u]

Attachments

• d9_nay_355.jpg
    d9_nay_355.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 3,684
Why don't you sell it to the person who valued it at £900?

Would look great on a horse box.

Reg transfers have offered £750 to me once sold and in my limited experience of these sales, take a while!
I'd rather sell quickly and haven't asked for any more than I would recieve anyway.

Not the horsey type I'm afraid, although the car it was on belongs in the knackers yard!!! (apologies for that)

Its not a Cherished number plate or a personalised number.

'D9 NAY" is just a Prefix number that may be worth £100 to someone.

Reg transfers have offered £750 to me once sold and in my limited experience of these sales, take a while!
I'd rather sell quickly and haven't asked for any more than I would recieve anyway.

Not the horsey type I'm afraid, although the car it was on belongs in the knackers yard!!! (apologies for that)

ian996 said:
Its not a Cherished number plate or a personalised number.

'D9 NAY" is just a Prefix number that may be worth £100 to someone.

Great, thanks for your contribution.
:roll:

Personally, I could be persuaded to value it at £900.

PM me for payment methods.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back