Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Discounts on 991s?

Maxy M

Barcelona
Picking up some comments about discounts on another post...

Those of you who've discussed with an OPC or bough ta 991:

- Did you ask for a discount?

- Ddi you get/were you offered one?

Maxy M said:

Getting options thrown into the deal is always the way to progress and the discount you should get :thumbs:

If you go for a car in stock you can get a discount, pm me if you want more detail. I took delivery of a car that pretty much has the spec I would order, PDCC, PSE, PDK and achieved a chunk of money off the price and while I'm only 200 miles in it feels like the best deal I've ever done, stunning car.

Maxy M said:

I have finally done a deal after waiting/looking/negotiating for a while from an OPC. I feel a got a good deal. If you would like details feel free to PM me

Porsche Discount

:bandit: :bandit: Talking to the dealer , when i got my Porsche . he said the ex-demonstration cars , there are some savings on the Tax /VAT . Even if they don't need a demo car they still like to get them this way , for the discount . :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SondeMadiu
Back