Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Posting photos.

tony1066

I'm sure that this must have been covered before, however I can't fathom out how to make my images (typically 22.96 Mb and 2816 x 2112) small enough to be acceptable for down loading so that I can show off my new(ish) baby. Help please (keep it simple please I'm no computer expert, obviously!)

Do you have a PC running windows?

If so you might have the simple bit of software on your PC called 'paint'

start
all programs
accessories
paint

?

Test

272a90b7.jpg

with PC, open piccy in Paint and resize

Attachments

• re_size_paint_141.jpg
    re_size_paint_141.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 7,339
Thanks

Have just tried resizing in pain but my version does not seem to offer resize as an option nor does it have to toolbar in your example. Perhaps I have an earlier version?

I suspect you are only opening the file to view (read-only). Select the file, right click and choose edit and then you should be able to resize in paint.

Test

5HMVQIo.jpg

Arse!

I find it easier to upload pictures to a hosting site (i.e. Photobucket) as they provide the links you can paste into your messages. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back