Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wheel Offsets - Help

glyn696486

Evening All,

I wonder if anyone can help? I have a 997 gen 1 C2. It is currently sporting a set off Carrera S Alloys. Which are in average condition but could do with a little work.

A friend of mine has a 997 gen 1 C4S with what look like exactly the same wheels which are in perfect condition. He is replacing them with some different wheels. And is therefore put them up for sale.

My question is, will they fit on my car? Or would the offset be incorrect, and if so could i change the offset?

Kind Regards

Glyn

They will fit but look silly in most peoples eyes. They will stick out 15mm further than your current ones. The tyres are 305 instead of 295 so this accentuates the look, unless of course you are just swapping tyres as well.

Now I'm confused, i thought the c4s were 295's? I am buying new rubber all round as they are down to 2mm and are not matching front and backs and my local tyre dealer will do a set of N1 Re50A's for £900. i think I'm too simple for my own good!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yewcorner
Back