Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

More Porsche 991 Turbo renderings images

Porsche News

6850251268_76eaf4ed4b_o-1.jpg

6850251508_0619789ba9_b-1.jpg

6996376889_1c77719e56_o-1.jpg

Phew, thank god for that, I thought they were going to do something new!! :lol:

Massive exhausts :mrgreen:

Nice.....but don't like the design of the exhausts...the size looks like they are in competition with a Nissan GTR.

~ Maxie

Twin round exhaust tips in black should be the one :dont know:

Slayer said:
Twin round exhaust tips in black should be the one :dont know:

Would have been better......or maybe even twin square pipes.

~ Maxie

Pants suitably wetted, faith restored in the number "911".

I'm glad that the renderings are showing Turbo (and GT3) variants which are suitably Evil.

More wing! More vents! More noise! More power! 8)

More money! :x

I really like these, but I think we've may have been a little duped - the wheels, intercooler vents and rear spoiler are taken straight from the 997 so I think it is that familiarity that we are finding comforting. As for the new bits, I actually really like the bucket exhausts which don't look out of place on that expansive rear - anything smaller would get lost in what is already quite a busy behind. The front looks suitably aggressive too, so here's hoping the real thing isn't to far removed from these pictures :grin:

The front LEDs don't seem to be so neatly integrated as on the basic models - they look like add-ons!

The rest looks good though...
:)
Sidicks

Am i the only one who think it looks like a Cayman? :eh!:

kingston said:
Am i the only one who think it looks like a Cayman? :eh!:

Looks like it! :D

I'm so happy in these recession biting, poliitically correct and green hugging planet saving empty sentences Porsche are going to build what will be an evolution on the next machine. It's almost like when the 930 turbo was launched.

Anyone care to speculate what the engine will be. Could this be the baby that joins the 200 club in stock form :)
I'm thinking this could be a 4.0 600HP joy where the driver is in danger of experiencing dark on hard accelaration :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back