Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ultimate London Car wash - Liquid Knightsbridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highjump11

You can finally take your 911 to a car wash and not get it scratched, using decent products and the correct methods.

I took my 911 Turbo to Gurch @ Elite Detailing & Protection in Knightsbridge yesterday and he and his team did an amazing job not only was the car cleaned correctly without it getting scratched, 2 buckets mops etc. the level of customer care and attention to detail was like nothing i have experienced in London let alone the UK. His new car wash under the brand name of Liquid is quite simply the best car wash in London.

I have been looking for someone like this to care for my car in years. Job was so good i'm now going to have a full detail done and will post pics of my 996 Turbo Black. :thumbs:

Liquid Car Care
Knightsbridge Car Park
9 Kinnerton Street (Just off Motcomb St)
Knightsbridge
London
SW1X 8EA

Telephone: 0845 299 7030
Email: [email protected]

http://www.liquidcarcare.com/

liquid-car-care-home.jpg

I'll second that!

'Highjump11', you may have seen my sister's Phantom Black Audi TT there, when you went yesterday. She's having the paint and leather completely sorted by Gurch.

Gurch has an impeccable attitude and approach, and I would not hesitate to recommend his services!

yes i did see the Audi TT being done looked very good thats for sure. small world hey. not seen as many nice cars in one car park before its a joke. glad you also have had a great experience as well

Wealth certainly does line the carparks of Knightsbridge!

I'll post some pics of her TT (a.k.a. 911-wannabe, ahem) once she collects it tomorrow and look forward to seeing pics of your 996 in all its glory in due course.

:thumbs:

What's G charging for the new wash service? Couldn't see it on his website.

Starts at £20, if I'm not mistaken, but best to ask G. himself!

Hi

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. :thumb:

Here is an extract from a different thread:

"
Talking of car parks. Next time anyone wants to park in the Knightsbridge area, you are welcome to swing by and see at my place. I will find you a nice spot where you wont pick up any car park dings.

In addition to this, you can have your car washed from the UK's 1st safe car wash! I'm not talking about having your car detailed, which you are welcome to do so as well in the same venue, but you can now have your car just washed by us properly, my way, multi buckets, high grade materials and the correct techniques and no scratches inflicted on your 911. :thumb:

So now you can have your car detailed, and then maintained fully from there on, we can ensure it looks the business, you can stretch it's legs, just like the Lamborghini Aventador below. :D

IMG_5668.jpg

IMG_5680.jpg

IMG_5660.jpg

IMG_5672.jpg

I'm located 3 min walk from Sloane St and 7 min walk from Harrods. We are NOT in the congestion zone.

There hasn't been a big announcement yet but I am just giving the 911uk'ers the exclusive first.

Prices start from just £20 for a high quality wash.

There will be a press release soon but in the mean time, PM me for an address. A few of the members on here have been coming to see me over the last few weeks."

Regards
G :thumb:

I've had my car washed there a few times. Can't praise Gs work enough. He really makes every effort to achieve a fantastic finish. Look forward to have my car detailed there next month. :thumbs:

G....sent you a PM asking a couple of questions, but one I have for this forum is

What's the address????

JD27 said:
G....sent you a PM asking a couple of questions, but one I have for this forum is

What's the address????

Hi JD

The address:

Liquid Perfection Centres
Knightsbridge Car Park
Kinnerton St
Knightsbridge
SW1X 8EA

Regards
G :thumb:

Do you need to book in G? or can we just rock up?

Great news! Look forward to coming down and having a decent wash :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb:

finally, free parking in London while the Mrs goes shopping :sad: :sad:

good luck to you mate, will deff have to pop in at some point when up town.

RobIpswichUK said:
Do you need to book in G? or can we just rock up?

Hi

Most of the time you can just turn up but to be on the safe side best to call me about 1-2 hours before hand to be sure.

079333 79333

Thanks
G

j8fbr said:
:thumb: :thumb:

finally, free parking in London while the Mrs goes shopping :sad: :sad:

good luck to you mate, will deff have to pop in at some point when up town.

Is the parking fee waived if having your car washed there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back