Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

RUF 991 RT35 Anniversary, 3.8l Turbo 625bhp, 205mph, RWD

Porsche News

Launched at the Geneva Motor Show !

RUF have unveiled their Turbo version of the 2012 Porsche 911 (991) the RUF RT35 Anniversary which commemorates the 35th Anniversary of the German tuner.

This is the first-ever turbocharged 991 in the world, a year before Porsche themselves released their own 911 Turbo.

The RUF RT35 Anniversary features a turbocharged 3.8 litre flat-six engine with 625bhp produced at just 6,500rpm, with a double clutch PDK gearbox, is capable of reaching 205mph and crucially is only available in rear wheel drive.

:worship:

RUF-RT35-02.jpg

RUF-RT35-03.jpg

RUF-RT35-01.jpg

RUF-RT35-04.jpg

RUF-RT35-06.jpg

RUF-RT35-05.jpg

RUF-RT35-07.jpg

RUF-RT35-09.jpg

RUF-RT35-08.jpg

RUF-RT35-10.jpg

RUF-RT35-11.jpg

RUF-RT35-12.jpg

RUF-RT35-13.jpg

Interesting Interior !

That looks superb! Ruf's approach of doing the rear air intakes have always been more beautifully executed than the way Porsche has done on the 997/997 Turbos. Tartan interior though looks a bit cacka.

~ Maxie :thumbs:

You can keep the seats and the wheels, but the rest is nice, particularly the air scoops in the flanks.
:puh:

Sidicks

Sidicks said:
particularly the air scoops in the flanks.
:puh:

I'm not sue about these, look odd to me. Preferred the location of the old scoops (996\7 Turbo) :dont know:

Like the car though (Other than the wheel colour and seats :grin: )

That looks awesome.

625 bhp is enough for normal everyday use and I love the styling.

I thinks I'll be choosing the upgraded leather sets option! What possessed them!

Ze German sense of humour, ja?

The seats look like they are out of me grans old fiesta. The wheels look pants aswell. Other than that, looks pretty good.

This is an old thread to resurrect!

I love the exterior design, but loathe the interior trim! - but, as Roro said, it wouldn't be a RUF without something a bit bonkers!

Also, whilst I'm diggin' the rear air-intakes, I wonder how practical it would be (e.g. leaves, snow, et.c.). Plus, vandals may pour things into the vertically orientated intakes!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdj
Back