Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 991 pics at last.....

Tony 991S

Imola
017.jpg

023-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

008.jpg

The only thing I would say is that the car is loud enough and I'm not sure I would spec the PSE again :?

More pics later on :D

Car looks really nice, love the look of the dials on the dash, not sure about the amount of badge on the back but fantastic looking car anyway :thumb:

lovely, was it worth the wait :thumb:

and how many miles did you put on it in the 1st 24hours ?

Congrats on the new purchase. Still not a fan of the lip on the rear spoiler and that dictionary on the back end.

Seems like an age that you've been waiting for this day. Looks really nice and those wheels look light as a feather.

You probably won't get this reply until later as if like me, I'd still be in it razzing round 'til the early hours..

Very nice. I look forward to hearing more about it soon.

MC

I saw my 1st one in a car park today, (parked across 2 disabled spaces, lol), and liked it, it looked far better in the flesh than the pics.

Very nice car mate :)

Very nice - Those are the only wheels to have IMHO.

Is it possible to just have 911 on the back - cleaning around that lot will be a nightmare?

Gorgeous and congratulations! :thumb:

More interior shots please :)

Looks nice.

Just the badges on the back..it's personal choice :thumb:

Love it Rimmer.... Should it not have been a Carrera H that you had?? :D

What's do you think is better at the moment? Looking at it, or driving it?

photo.JPG

The Carrera S wheels are really cool.

Very GT3 and almost exactly Boxster Spyder :thumb:

4250-xl.jpg

2011-Porsche-Boxster-Spyder-Wheel-Rims-View.jpg

Congrats Rimmer - very nice indeed.

~ Maxie :thumbs:

Rimmer wow nice motor & GT4 For Sale sign up ?

:bandit: GT4 what would u be thinking to get next ? :bandit: i think 997 GT3 maybe ? :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

Attachments

• porsche_gt3_rs_01_138.jpg
    porsche_gt3_rs_01_138.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 8,925

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back