Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Great Time @ Silverstone !

durgesh

Trainee
I did my Silvertone Porsche Day on Monday.

Was the best day of this sort I have ever attended, have a few over the years.

Had my car for a month now... and driven it in town, on the motorway, B-roads, and now on track.

It is one amazing amazing car, I would go as far to say its even better to drive than my 997 GT3 RS.

Ok ....does not "feel" like a race car, but in pace, and handling.. it really is not too different, and scared to say it.. but better?

There is so much confidence in the front end. Even on the motorway in the wet.. you dont get that light feeling from the front I had in my 997 Turbo and GT3.

The engine is amazing.. has so much torque low down, and at the same time you have lots to play with in each gear.

It is slowly becoming the best car I have ever owned.. and probably the best car (as an overall package) I have ever driven in my life.

Durgesh

that's quite a vote of confidence ! :thumb:

durgesh said:
I did my Silvertone Porsche Day on Monday.

Was the best day of this sort I have ever attended, have a few over the years.

Had my car for a month now... and driven it in town, on the motorway, B-roads, and now on track.

It is one amazing amazing car, I would go as far to say its even better to drive than my 997 GT3 RS.

Ok ....does not "feel" like a race car, but in pace, and handling.. it really is not too different, and scared to say it.. but better?

There is so much confidence in the front end. Even on the motorway in the wet.. you dont get that light feeling from the front I had in my 997 Turbo and GT3.

The engine is amazing.. has so much torque low down, and at the same time you have lots to play with in each gear.

It is slowly becoming the best car I have ever owned.. and probably the best car (as an overall package) I have ever driven in my life.

Durgesh
:dont know:

I don't get that in mine either?

Really does sound like quite a car !!...looking forward to seeing one on a
track, hopefully being driven with some anger....then we'll see just how
quick it is.

...As I watch it dissapear into the distance...lol :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member