Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gallery of 2012 991 Carrera S Cabriolet in Cognac Metallic

Porsche News

Porsche_991_911_cabrio_Carrera_S-1778.jpg

Porsche_991_911_cabrio_Carrera_S-1779.jpg

Porsche_991_911_cabrio_Carrera_S-1786.jpg

Porsche_991_911_cabrio_Carrera_S-1792.jpg

Porsche_991_911_cabrio_Carrera_S-1804.jpg

Porsche_991_911_cabrio_Carrera_S-1806.jpg

Porsche_991_911_cabrio_Carrera_S-1834.jpg

Porsche_991_911_cabrio_Carrera_S-1837.jpg

Porsche_991_911_cabrio_Carrera_S-1839.jpg

Porsche_991_911_cabrio_Carrera_S-1860.jpg

Porsche_991_911_cabrio_Carrera_S-1861.jpg

Porsche_991_911_cabrio_Carrera_S-1865.jpg

Porsche_991_911_cabrio_Carrera_S-1868.jpg

Porsche_991_911_cabrio_Carrera_S-1869.jpg

http://www.autoblog.nl

cabriolet

In Monaco yes, in rainy Middlesex I think not

It's always the case, the more racy colours look great however people are more often focused on the resale element of a different colour and go with the standard sliver, grey or black colour schemes.

I think this car looks fantastic and would love one however I'm one of those people I refer to above and therefore bought a sliver colour.

Fortunately, it's well camouflaged against the scenery!

Didn't BL do the Maestro in that colour some years ago - I think my Dad may have had one - I think they called it "brown".

"cognac" does that mean you have to be pi$$ed to spec it :?:

I appreciate tastes are different however this is a little like marmite.

In 30years buyers will look back to the noughties and think what shade of silver should I go for.

I think of some of the beautiful 70s 911s and one that springs to mind is one in metallic apple green. I think some of these cars look so unique and really stand as cars of their time.

I guess silver in it's own way is the colour of the noughties

I love the Cognac just as I love Macadamia - in fact, I wish I could blend the two, and add in some of the reflective characteristics of BMW's Individual Sepang Bronze.

Whilst in sunny countries the 'brown' would look amazing, in dreary Blighty, it just would NOT cut it for most of the year. I'd probably regret the colour except for the handful of days between June and September when the sun really shines. Equally, silver is miserably boring and as common as dog's excrement, and black requires a fair amount of effort to keep it looking good.

My 911 is Basalt Black, but I wish I had it in Ruby Red. Whilst people bang on about certain colours being depreciation disasters, quite frankly, those of us who buy 911s are doing so for the love of motoring and we should do what pleases us!

Not my choice of colour, although it's nice to see something other than silver. I agree that Ruby Red would be nice.
The more I see that rear spoiler design, the less I like it. Also too much writing on the back (although that's an easy fix.

Well I must be odd, but I like it. But then I have a PRG 997 wIth natural brown interior, and I specifically wanted a base car, not an S.
Had plenty of black on black cars in my past and would now pick a non mainstream colour every time.
I buy cars lightly used, and keep them long enough that the few k hit I take at resale is more than made up for in the saving I make when buying.
At the end of the day these cars drop a lot of value, so if ones going to drop another £100 a month to have a colour I like then I don't care.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back