Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Number Plate For Sale "GT55 OFF"

Gun18

Hello everyone, i am new to the forum so firstly id like to say hello to you all. Now i have in my posession the documents to this registration ready to be put straight onto a GT Porsche of any sort really. This would look stunning on any GTS OR GT as it spells as if its stating GT'S OFF as in gone! Or GTS OFF... Im in need of a quick sale so depending on how good of a mood i am in on the day im open to sensible offers.

Im looking for around £800 as this private will really set off any porsche... P.s the car must be 55 reg and above. Cheers! :thumb:

Re: NUMBER PLATE FOR SALE "GT55 OFF"

Gun18 said:
Hello everyone, i am new to the forum so firstly id like to say hello to you all. Now i have in my posession the documents to this registration ready to be put straight onto a GT Porsche of any sort really. This would look stunning on any GTS OR GT as it spells as if its stating GT'S OFF as in gone! Or GTS OFF... Im in need of a quick sale so depending on how good of a mood i am in on the day im open to sensible offers.

Im looking for around £800 as this private will really set off any porsche... P.s the car must be 55 reg and above. Cheers! :thumb:

with a little imagination i can get it to read something else :nooo: ???? OFF ?
:grin:
are you open to offers ? :wink:

This could look really good on my turbo s is part exchange possible :?:

Re: NUMBER PLATE FOR SALE "GT55 OFF"

tregger said:
Gun18 said:

with a little imagination i can get it to read something else :nooo: ???? OFF ?
:grin:
are you open to offers ? :wink:

Lol yes mate, let your imagination go wild... And i am open to offers

Waz 911 said:
This could look really good on my turbo s is part exchange possible :?:

Im really sorry mate, im in a situation so need the money, what you got in mind anyway?

orangecurry said:
Moved to correct forum.....

Welcome to 911uk :bye: lovely to see you.

Pleasure to be here! Best welcome a forum has every given me :thumb:
Cheers bud.

:bye:

Attachments

• lamb_to_the_slaughter_258.jpg
    lamb_to_the_slaughter_258.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 6,098
I have some common-or-garden kittens I need to move on; would you take four in p/x for the plate?

Two are tabby, one is ginger and the other is a light shade of mink.

I reckon they must be worth at least £200 each, particularly if you're thinking about taking them on the show circuit.

Let me know and we can arrange a meeting point to make the exchange.

This is Terry, the ginger one. I've already named him and he's responding to Terry, so I'd prefer it if you keep the same name for him. (I'll also throw in the four collars for free.) He's wearing a pink collar as it matches his paws and nose, hope you don't mind that (he's not a gay though).

gallerykitten14.jpg

....since this post went up I have devoted hours of time trying to find a suitable Porsche/person that this plate could relate to. Porsche GT's already have lid/boot badges fitted, so that's those cars rulled out(IMO).

Sorry bud.......

.....however, an extremely warm welcome to the forum and we look forward to your future contributions :thumb:

Attachments

• gb_134.jpg
    gb_134.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 6,087
cyruspower said:
I have some common-or-garden kittens I need to move on; would you take four in p/x for the plate?

Two are tabby, one is ginger and the other is a light shade of mink.

I reckon they must be worth at least £200 each, particularly if you're thinking about taking them on the show circuit.

Let me know and we can arrange a meeting point to make the exchange.

This is Terry, the ginger one. As I've already named him and he's responding to Terry, so I'd prefer it if you keep the same name for him. (I'll also throw in the four collars for free.) He's wearing a pink collar as it matches his paws and nose, hope you don't mind that (he's not a gay though).
gallerykitten14.jpg

are you sure about that?

I am open to offers so if anyone dose have a figure they'd like to try, id be happy to let them know. Im sorry but i wouldnt want to exchange for the kittens as i have a dog lol he isnt to freindly with cats...

Gun18 said:
I am open to offers so if anyone dose have a figure they'd like to try, id be happy to let them know. Im sorry but i wouldnt want to exchange for the kittens as i have a dog lol he isnt to freindly with cats...

It's not a cat it's a kitten.

Seeing as im in overdraft i cant wait any longer, il let the plate go for 500, nextday delivery as it has to go now!

pzero said:
Gun18 said:

It's not a cat it's a kitten.

"kitten" :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back