Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

number plate for sale.

such a long time since the last :wack: shall i start ? ok well , it won,t really suit my present drive but would really like it for the future so ????
i just happen to have a matching pair of epileptic 1 eyed pygmy squirrels that i no longer have time to enjoy :?: with inverted ears (quite rare)

am i close ?

tregger said:
such a long time since the last :wack: shall i start ? ok well , it won,t really suit my present drive but would really like it for the future so ????
i just happen to have a matching pair of epileptic 1 eyed pygmy squirrels that i no longer have time to enjoy :?: with inverted ears (quite rare)

am i close ?

hummm, not too sure what your getting at?

:stay: :popcorn:

This should be interesting. lperkins, you might want to read some of the previous number plate entries on here!

lperkins15132 said:
tregger said:

am i close ?

hummm, not too sure what your getting at?

if i included their matching set of dutch clogs would that swing it ?

i still dont understand, rather not beat around the bush.... just tell me what everyones getting at...

Would you consider something in part-exchange?

lperkins15132: I have a fire eating maiden wearing a bra locked in my cellar if you would like to trade the plate for her? I'm done with her now.

By the way lperkins, I am guessing that you collect 1500cc Fiat 132s? I collect the very same model and variant. We should compare notes! :thumb:

As they say, timing is everything.

Sadly they don't make the 911 anymore, it is now called the 991.

All previous versions will be scrapped on their next scheduled visit to an Official Porsche Centre, with a fixed value credit towards the new model.

GT4 said:
All previous versions will be scrapped on their next scheduled visit to an Official Porsche Centre, with a fixed value credit towards the new model.

Wow - you 996ers must be *****-a-hoop over this news! Congratulations.

orangecurry said:
Wow - you 996ers must be *****-a-hoop over this news! Congratulations.

You haven't seen the size of the 'fixed value' :sad:

lperkins15132 said:
im looking to sell a number plate T911 BNN open to offers.... :D

Try next door.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back