Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Contacts near to Cheshire for full car respray - 911T 1972

sahheyworld

Car stripped all glass out,engine out and doors and panels off for a full respray. At the 'when will that car be out of the garage' stage with Wife so need some help re a full respray. Looking for someone who can prep and give a decent finish in original 925 silver. Ideally without me having to sell the family silver.

Prepared to travel if needed. Anybody have any contacts or recommendations. Job needs to start ASAP.

Thanks Guys.

Did you give Ninemeister a call reference your engine rebuild advice? It may be worth asking them who they would recommend given the level of work they do on cars.

There is someone on here who recommended a paint shop in (IIRC) the Preston area. I thought I had bookmarked it just in case but cant find it!

I'd do it soon preferably before :thewife: calls in a scrap metal dealers. My golf clubs went a similar way - sold when my back was turned :pc:

Got to be worth a post on ddk-online.co.uk

There will be a lot of peeps who have had early 911's painted

Ps have you any pics of the car, were there a lot of rust to resolve... Thinking of getting an early 911 myself but the rust issues always turn me off

Cheers

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back