Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 mats and books for sale

• Thread starter Former User 1
  • Start date
F

Former User 1

**SOLD ** All parts include the price of recorded TNT postage and packaging

Genuine 964 possibly 993 Front Mats (with one spare rear mat although never use the rear mat TBH) used as spares for the winter by me to keep the originals in perfect condition due the price of replacing genuine mats form the dealer £20 inc p&p

DSC01211.jpg

If you are interested let me know via pm... :thumb:

**SOLD** £30 for both books including postage

PORSCHE 964 Manual "Enthusiasts Companion" By Bentley Publications
Over 600 pages on the 964
This isn't the same as a workshop manual which you can buy easily on ebay, this is a book detailing the 964 Story, it's a guide and manual with year by year info including all the little changes made on different chassis, including buyers guide, service and maintenance info, detailed system descriptions, trouble shooting and DIY repairs. This book has been put together by Bentley publications and known Porsche enthusiast Adrian Streather (see Porsche rennlist forums for info on this valued book and Adrian Streather) and is a great read even before your purchase your ideal 964. It also contains tried and tested performance mods and with the Bentley technical data book (please see other listing) are perfect for DIY work and getting to know your 964. I used them extensively during my ownership of the 964 and kept them in excellent condition as you can see.

PORSCHE 964 Workshop Manual Technical Data by Bentley Publications
300 pages of 964 info and specs. It says "without guesswork" on the cover and its true to its word, it contains ohm readings, temp range, fluctuating voltage ranges, geometry suspension settings, torque settings and pretty much anything else spec related on the car. Used them extensively during my ownership of the 964 and kept them in excellent condition as you can see.

They are listed on a well known Auction site but cheaper to 911uk. forum users...

DSC01317.jpg

DSC01316.jpg

DSC01315.jpg

DSC01314.jpg

DSC01318.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back