Welcome to 911UK
The only place for Porsche, 911uk is the definitive enthusiast and resource site for the Porsche 911.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so join up today for full access to the site and benefit from latest member offers.

Porsche Classifieds
Sell Your Porsche on 911uk
Create a Free Classified Advert
Search Ads
Classified Adverts FAQ
Trade Classified Information
Buyer & Seller Fraud Protection
Consumer Rights Act
Pre Purchase Inspection (PPI)
Porsche Car Sourcing
Porsche Cars Wanted
Official Porsche Centre Reviews
Model
Stock
Porsche 911
992 : 2019- 0
991 : 2011- 28
997 : 2004- 63
996 : 1997-2005 32
993 : 1993-1998 3
964 : 1989-1993 0
Carrera 3.2 : 1983-1989 1
Carrera SC : 1977-1983 3
930 Turbo : 1975-1989 1
Early 911 : 1964-1977 2
Porsche Other Models
Classic : 1950-1965 0
Boxster : 1997- 30
Cayman : 2005- 23
Cayenne : 2003- 6
Macan : 2014- 7
Panamera : 2009- 0
912-914-924-928-944-968 0
959 - CarreraGT - RaceCar 0
Car Parts For Sale & Wanted
Other Items For Sale & Wanted
Wheels Tyres For Sale & Wanted
Number Plates For Sale Wanted

Porsche Services
Porsche Body Shop Repair
Paint Protection & Wrapping
Porsche Classic Insurance
Porsche Classic Parts
Porsche Classic Restoration
Porsche Design Collection
Porsche Engine Gearbox Rebuild
Porsche Heritage & History
Porsche News
Porsche Picture Gallery
Win a New Porsche 911

Porsche Parts
Body Parts, Body Styling
Brakes, Clearance
Electrical, Exhausts
Engine Cooling, Engine Electrical
Engine Rebuild, Heating Cooling
Interior Incar, Lighting
Rubber Seals, Service Parts
Steering, Suspension
Transmission, Workshop Tools
Early 911, 911 - 930, 928 - 968
964 - 993, 996 - 997, Boxster
Cayman, Cayenne, Panamera

Porsche Model Range
911 [992] 2018-Current
Porsche 911 [992]
911 [991] 2011-2019
Porsche 911 [991]
911 [997] 2004-2012
Porsche 911 [997]
911 [GT] GT1-GT2-GT3
Porsche 911 [GT]
911 [996] 1997-2005
Porsche 911 [996]
911 [993] 1993-1998
Porsche 911 [993]
911 [RS] RS-RSR
Porsche 911 [RS]
911 [964] 1989-1993
Porsche 911 [964]
911 3.2 1983-1989
Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera
911 SC 1977-1983
Porsche 911 SC
911 [Early] 1964-1977
Porsche 911 [Early]
Boxster & Cayman
Porsche Boxster & Cayman
Cayenne & Panamera
Porsche Cayenne & Panamera

911uk Site Partners

Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
berni29
Indianapolis


Joined: 24 Oct 2009
Posts: 2347
Location: Kent


PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi There

The two tone seats can work quite well, but look I agree they look a bit garish here. As for being a Tip if you have a partner who only does automatics then manual cars are a deal breaker.

In Hong Kong I see at least as many 993's, 996's & 997's being driven by women as men. Yes they are all probably wives or girlfriends but it sure can look good. Almost every 911 is a Tip. I read that there are only 6 manual 993's in Hong Kong and I can beleive it.

With driving conditions and costs in the UK going the way they are Tips must get relatively more attractive as a proposition as time goes on I would have thought.

Berni
_________________
993 C2 Tip 1994 197k miles. Black and Grey. M029 & Bilstein HD's, Elephant Racing RS bushes F&R, RS mounts, strengthened engine carrier, 100 cell cat inserts, HID's. Solid steering arms mod, top of the engine rebuilt, mapped by Wayne, suspension set up by Chris at CG.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
TheCock
Kyalami


Joined: 20 Jun 2009
Posts: 1943
Location: Poole

1996 Porsche 993 Carrera 2S

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting comments re Vesuvius (it is in some books as Vesuvio...) it was indeed the launch colour for some of the S cars for the dealer cars, mine is a launch car bought with 30 miles on the clock by its first owner before people like us could test its power!!!

Indeed, I don't think it gets any £ premium over other colours, it does however get lots of attention at shows, the colour is a bit of an anoraks Mecca, possibly like Viola (???).

Thanks for the comments re owners, I think there's 5 or maybe 6 in the UK then, I know of one in Europe somewhere (Belgium I think) as he posted with some 997 wheels and it looked superb and I've seen pics of one in New Zealand I think.

James; Viola is simply stunning, glad my memory isn't too ruined from the abuse I've given it over the years! Notice that your OPC invited you to show yours in the showroom for the 991 launch as well? (I was very chuffed (what a spod...) to receive a call from Bournemouth OPC to borrow mine for the showroom display). If I could work out how to crop an image on iPad I would post a pic of mine...... PC

I would love a Viola car, such an unusual colour, I love that on a 911, just pops them out of the crowd in a subtle way.

PS the tip bashing was a joke.........probably Surprised
_________________
2010 997.2 Carrera, Aqua Blue
1996 993 Carrera S, Vesuvius with Steel Grey
1994 968 Sport, Slate Grey
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
cyruspower
Paul Ricard


Joined: 30 Jul 2009
Posts: 3461


1996 Porsche 993 Carrera 2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've honestly not got anthing against Tips, was tongue in cheek calling them Satan's gearbox. Sorry. puh

There does seem to be a price difference between Tip and manual cars in the UK, not sure about mainland Europe though. With similar mileage at the same dealer, manuals seem to be at least £5k more with similar mileage, although I appreciate condition and spec may play a part in this.
_________________
993 C2 Coupe Manual - Polar/Black - Sold
968 Sport - Red/Black - Sold
993 C2 Cabriolet Manual - Aventura/Marble - Sold

Mercedes E Class Wagon
Ducati 899 Panigale
KTM 990 Adventure
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
rottenbend
Magny-Cours


Joined: 22 Aug 2010
Posts: 2589
Location: Hertfordshire

1997 Porsche 993 Carrera 2S

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

berni29 wrote:
With driving conditions and costs in the UK going the way they are Tips must get relatively more attractive as a proposition as time goes on I would have thought.

Berni


On the other hand very few of these cars are going to be used as daily drivers in town traffic going forward - there are of course exceptions. Most of them will end up as second/third cars and only used when the weather is fine and the road is open.

In my case I already have two other automatics. I wouldn't have a third as a weekend car. Especially when the other cars are equipped with state-of-the-art autos with 6, 7 or even 8 gears.

However, of course it comes down to personal preference, I just don't think that the demand for Tips will increase vis-a-vis manual cars. The like for like differential will remain. Just look at what's happened to Sportomatic values (despite their rarity) in comparision with manual cars from the same vintage.
_________________
1997 993 Carrera S

 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Rialas
Barcelona


Joined: 20 Mar 2011
Posts: 1498



PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either tip or manual for me. Really don't get the halfway sportamatic thing, but not meaning to bash sportamatic owners. Dont know

TheCock wrote:

PS the tip bashing was a joke.........probably Surprised


No offense taken.
Thumb
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Simon W
Suzuka


Joined: 21 Jun 2003
Posts: 1249
Location: North London

1997 Porsche 993 Carrera 2S

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

schwarz993 wrote:
Panther Black - is that the official name of the flat or metallic black?


L744 Shwartz (Black Metallic). Never heard of Panther. Chris...?
_________________
993 C2s Black/Marble (sold)
993 C2s Zenith / Marble (sold)
993 C2s Ocean / Marble (sold)
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Chris W
Approved Trader


Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 7847
Location: North, South, East & West

2000 Porsche Boxster 986

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon W wrote:
schwarz993 wrote:
Panther Black - is that the official name of the flat or metallic black?


L744 Shwartz (Black Metallic). Never heard of Panther. Chris...?


You're absolutely right!! I dont know where that came from...maybe going mad! Schwartz it is, mind you it does look like a stealthy black panther Smile
_________________
The Unique Wheel Refurb & Tyre Service with Loan Wheels

The zero hassle, comprehensive, uncompromising quality wheel & tyre service

exelwheels.co.uk
 
  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
   
mollytherocker
Hockenheim


Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 676
Location: North West


PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rialas wrote:
Either tip or manual for me.
Thumb


I understand both sides of the tip/pdk vs manual argument. There are fundamental arguments that put you on one side or the other.

But to say that you dont mind either confuses the crap out of me!

It is chalk and cheese!

MTR
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
berni29
Indianapolis


Joined: 24 Oct 2009
Posts: 2347
Location: Kent


PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rottenbend

I am sure that you are correct. In the right hands the 993 manuals are a superior drive. I do think that the 997/991 PDK's are superior to manuals, but I have never driven one. So an armchair opinion there.

I used to have a manual 964 and for me I find the Tip box makes the 993 more useable at speed. I just do not have the ability to get the gears right when under pressure. By that I mean heel and toe while setting the car up for the corner etc. Also I am talking about public roads. I remember many dodgy gear changes.

That is not to say you cannot get it wrong in a Tip either. There is definitely a technique to getting the best out of them, but at least for people like me I have both my hands on the wheel where I need them!

All the best

Berni
_________________
993 C2 Tip 1994 197k miles. Black and Grey. M029 & Bilstein HD's, Elephant Racing RS bushes F&R, RS mounts, strengthened engine carrier, 100 cell cat inserts, HID's. Solid steering arms mod, top of the engine rebuilt, mapped by Wayne, suspension set up by Chris at CG.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
decgraham
Barcelona


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 1389
Location: Spain


PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Like you Berni, I had a 964, a C4 manual before my 993 C2 Tip, I loved the C4 and I love the C2. If I want to have some fun I just use the paddles and the change is great and controlled. I've driven Aston Martin's and Ferrari 430's both "tips" and boy they were fun too, ok they have a few more gears. Yes it does come down to choice but I personally have no issues with a tip.

ATB Smile

PS I am not comparing the 993 to an AM or a Ferrari by the way Very Happy
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
clinchy993
Long Beach


Joined: 01 Jan 2007
Posts: 6762



PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sday12 wrote:
Show me a blue C2S with a nice interior!


I dont think mine is to shabby Not an S though its the faster NB version
Blue carpets/ dash

 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Rialas
Barcelona


Joined: 20 Mar 2011
Posts: 1498



PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mollytherocker wrote:
Rialas wrote:
Either tip or manual for me.
Thumb


I understand both sides of the tip/pdk vs manual argument. There are fundamental arguments that put you on one side or the other.

But to say that you dont mind either confuses the crap out of me!

It is chalk and cheese!

MTR


Don't be confused Confused Read all my post. Cool
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Frosty993
Monza


Joined: 23 Mar 2011
Posts: 194
Location: Hertfordshire


PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies - I know I am now a long way off topic - but for the small minority who own Vesuvius colour C2S vehicles , I spotted one this morning in St Albans complete with 17 inch colour coded Cup wheels.

Ben , is this a know car ? Reg F_ _ 594
_________________
1997 993 C2S - Vesuvious with grey trim
1989 Morgan +8 Corsa Red
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
elee
Österreich


Joined: 03 Oct 2010
Posts: 907


1997 Porsche 993 Carrera 4S

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rottenbend wrote:
TheCock wrote:
dommorton wrote:
You can put whatever tyres you like on it, it'll still be horrible! Grin


Floor Floor Floor

Now.....with all this discussion on paint where does this leave the super rare, gorgeous and exclusive (marmite colour) Vesuvius?

I would love to know everyone's thoughts on how many are still alive. The most I have ever seen in one place was Hatton last year where there were three of us, and I know of at least one more car in the UK.


Was Vesuvius the dealer launch colour for the 993S in the UK, Ben? In the UK it's not mega rare (of course all 993S are rare anyway) but in terms of total 993S production it must be very rare because it was a UK special edition?

I think both Vesuvius and Viola are great colours. I think a 993 needs to be a bold colour - Silver to me hides the curves too much (ducks for cover Grin )
Hope you are still ducking for cover Floor
 



05122011074 (Large).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  70.6 KB
 Viewed:  6525 Time(s)

05122011074 (Large).jpg


  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Rialas
Barcelona


Joined: 20 Mar 2011
Posts: 1498



PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yummy yummy Arctic.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Chris W
Approved Trader


Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 7847
Location: North, South, East & West

2000 Porsche Boxster 986

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the subject of 2S and 4S owners/numbers/colours my original thread hasnt been updated for a while:

Thread here:
www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=41575

List taken from above thread in Feb 2010 (status in BOLD or ??)

C2S
1. Chris W Ocean/Marble 2S - SOLD now in Chiswick
2. Andycowlishaw Ocean/Marble 2S SOLD to Del_1975
3. Cameltoe&Heel Arctic/Black 2S - SOLD to Dozzer
4. Cyblyn Arctic/Midnight&Marble 2S - Still
5. 993C2S Ocean/Classic grey 2S (LHD) - Still very quiet Asim!
6. Anawaz Arctic/Black 2S - SOLD??
7. Richbrowne Black/Black 2S - SOLD
8. Croydon Vesuvius 2S??
9. Sanjay529 Vesuvius/Classic grey 2S??
10.Surinder Ocean/Classic grey 2S??
11.WillD Arctic/Midnight&Marble 2S??
12.Vinceg Ocean 2S
13.Petay993 Arctic/Midnight Blue 2S Tip??
14.stocksie Zenith/Marble 2S - CURRENT
15.James Elliott Vesuvius/Classic grey 2S - WAS FOR SALE??
16.Sutchy Basalt Black/Cashmere 2S - SOLD??
17.Harveyn Basalt Black/Cashmere 2S??
18.lk993 Zenith/Classic grey 2S??
19.mskunert Zenith/Classic grey 2S??
20.Jamesk Ocean/Marble 2S??
21.Newdad Basalt Black/Black 2S??
22.MS993S Vesuvius/Black 2S??
23.Simon993c2s Arctic/Black 2S??
24.Mrk Black/? 2S??
25. TheCock Vesuvius/Classic grey 2S - CURRENT
26. nm91417 Arena/Black (assume 2S?)??
27.Baj Ocean/Classic 2S??
28.HFLagos Black/Black 2S - SOLD I THINK? possibly in Chiswick??
29.Dommorton Arctic/Black 2S - DONT TALK ABOUT IT
30.cableguy Vesuvius/Black 2S - SOLD via Paul Stephens
31.alandu993 Zenith/Classic grey 2S - CURRENT

+Simon W got back into a Black S
+Vesuvius in Alderley Edge
+Philip S Ocean Tip in Surrey



C4S
1. Tiptop Topcat Midnight/Classic grey 4S - NOW WITH Dom B
2. Mday Polar/Provence 4S - CURRENT I think
3. NottsC4S Viola/Marble 4S - CURRENT
4. Michael Taverner Arctic silver/Boxster Red 4S - CURRENT
5. smilyduck Polar/Black 4S ??
6. Vroomvroom Ocean/Black 4S SOLD
7. Mark911 Cobalt/Classic grey 4S??
8. NishalPatel Arena/Cashmere 4S??
9. Deinde Arctic/Black 4S??
10. hoggy993 Arctic/Rubicon 4S??
11. ko993c4s Iris/Classic 4S??
12.Fulla Midnight/Provence 4S WAS THIS FOR SALE??
13.Cobalt911 Silver/Midnight 4S??
14.Bieldside Arctic/Black 4S -"NEVER TO BE SOLD"

+elee Arctic 4S
+Arctic 4S with X79 vents & spoilers was in Barnsley
_________________
The Unique Wheel Refurb & Tyre Service with Loan Wheels

The zero hassle, comprehensive, uncompromising quality wheel & tyre service

exelwheels.co.uk
 
  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
   
NottsRS
Barcelona


Joined: 11 Jan 2009
Posts: 1416



PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Chris thumbsup

Some blasts from the past on there...Asim, Trev..hope you're well Thumb
_________________
964 RS | GP White | Lightweight
993 RS | Riviera Blue | Lightweight
997.1 RS | RS Grün
-------------------------
993 4S | Viola Metallic | Factory Non Sunroof | [Jan'09-Mar'16]
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
rottenbend
Magny-Cours


Joined: 22 Aug 2010
Posts: 2589
Location: Hertfordshire

1997 Porsche 993 Carrera 2S

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris W wrote:
C2S
1. Chris W Ocean/Marble 2S - SOLD now in Chiswick
2. Andycowlishaw Ocean/Marble 2S SOLD to Del_1975
3. Cameltoe&Heel Arctic/Black 2S - SOLD to Dozzer
4. Cyblyn Arctic/Midnight&Marble 2S - Still
5. 993C2S Ocean/Classic grey 2S (LHD) - Still very quiet Asim!
6. Anawaz Arctic/Black 2S - SOLD??
7. Richbrowne Black/Black 2S - SOLD
8. Croydon Vesuvius 2S??
9. Sanjay529 Vesuvius/Classic grey 2S??
10.Surinder Ocean/Classic grey 2S??
11.WillD Arctic/Midnight&Marble 2S??
12.Vinceg Ocean 2S
13.Petay993 Arctic/Midnight Blue 2S Tip??
14.stocksie Zenith/Marble 2S - CURRENT
15.James Elliott Vesuvius/Classic grey 2S - WAS FOR SALE??
16.Sutchy Basalt Black/Cashmere 2S - SOLD??
17.Harveyn Basalt Black/Cashmere 2S??
18.lk993 Zenith/Classic grey 2S??
19.mskunert Zenith/Classic grey 2S??
20.Jamesk Ocean/Marble 2S??
21.Newdad Basalt Black/Black 2S??
22.MS993S Vesuvius/Black 2S??
23.Simon993c2s Arctic/Black 2S??
24.Mrk Black/? 2S??
25. TheCock Vesuvius/Classic grey 2S - CURRENT
26. nm91417 Arena/Black (assume 2S?)??
27.Baj Ocean/Classic 2S??
28.HFLagos Black/Black 2S - SOLD I THINK? possibly in Chiswick??
29.Dommorton Arctic/Black 2S - DONT TALK ABOUT IT
30.cableguy Vesuvius/Black 2S - SOLD via Paul Stephens
31.alandu993 Zenith/Classic grey 2S - CURRENT

+Simon W got back into a Black S
+Vesuvius in Alderley Edge
+Philip S Ocean Tip in Surrey


+rottenbend Zenith/Black in Herts Thumb
_________________
1997 993 Carrera S

 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Dom B
Österreich


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 976
Location: Wimborne

1996 Porsche 993 Carrera 4S

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris W wrote:
On the subject of 2S and 4S owners/numbers/colours my original thread hasnt been updated for a while:

Thread here:
www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=41575

List taken from above thread in Feb 2010 (status in BOLD or ??)

C2S
1. Chris W Ocean/Marble 2S - SOLD now in Chiswick
2. Andycowlishaw Ocean/Marble 2S SOLD to Del_1975
3. Cameltoe&Heel Arctic/Black 2S - SOLD to Dozzer
4. Cyblyn Arctic/Midnight&Marble 2S - Still
5. 993C2S Ocean/Classic grey 2S (LHD) - Still very quiet Asim!
6. Anawaz Arctic/Black 2S - SOLD??
7. Richbrowne Black/Black 2S - SOLD
8. Croydon Vesuvius 2S??
9. Sanjay529 Vesuvius/Classic grey 2S??
10.Surinder Ocean/Classic grey 2S??
11.WillD Arctic/Midnight&Marble 2S??
12.Vinceg Ocean 2S
13.Petay993 Arctic/Midnight Blue 2S Tip??
14.stocksie Zenith/Marble 2S - CURRENT
15.James Elliott Vesuvius/Classic grey 2S - WAS FOR SALE??
16.Sutchy Basalt Black/Cashmere 2S - SOLD??
17.Harveyn Basalt Black/Cashmere 2S??
18.lk993 Zenith/Classic grey 2S??
19.mskunert Zenith/Classic grey 2S??
20.Jamesk Ocean/Marble 2S??
21.Newdad Basalt Black/Black 2S??
22.MS993S Vesuvius/Black 2S??
23.Simon993c2s Arctic/Black 2S??
24.Mrk Black/? 2S??
25. TheCock Vesuvius/Classic grey 2S - CURRENT
26. nm91417 Arena/Black (assume 2S?)??
27.Baj Ocean/Classic 2S??
28.HFLagos Black/Black 2S - SOLD I THINK? possibly in Chiswick??
29.Dommorton Arctic/Black 2S - DONT TALK ABOUT IT
30.cableguy Vesuvius/Black 2S - SOLD via Paul Stephens
31.alandu993 Zenith/Classic grey 2S - CURRENT

+Simon W got back into a Black S
+Vesuvius in Alderley Edge
+Philip S Ocean Tip in Surrey



C4S
1. Dom B Midnight/Marble 4S
2. Mday Polar/Provence 4S - CURRENT I think
3. NottsC4S Viola/Marble 4S - CURRENT
4. Michael Taverner Arctic silver/Boxster Red 4S - CURRENT
5. smilyduck Polar/Black 4S ??
6. Vroomvroom Ocean/Black 4S SOLD
7. Mark911 Cobalt/Classic grey 4S??
8. NishalPatel Arena/Cashmere 4S??
9. Deinde Arctic/Black 4S??
10. hoggy993 Arctic/Rubicon 4S??
11. ko993c4s Iris/Classic 4S??
12.Fulla Midnight/Provence 4S WAS THIS FOR SALE??
13.Cobalt911 Silver/Midnight 4S??
14.Bieldside Arctic/Black 4S -"NEVER TO BE SOLD"

+elee Arctic 4S
+Arctic 4S with X79 vents & spoilers was in Barnsley



Corrected Thumb

It will be interesting to see the stats at the end of this.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
dommorton
Zolder


Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 5062


1998 Porsche 993 Carrera 4S

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
29.Dommorton Arctic/Black 2S - DONT TALK ABOUT IT


Grin
_________________
Good cars can get you from point A to point B. And great cars? Well, they'll just get you into trouble.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum