Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Low Mileage 1998 993 C2S at OPC Byfleet

Porsche News

- 1998 (R reg)
- Coupe
- 44,750 miles
- Tiptronic
- REVISED PRICE APRIL 2012 £36,000

44,750 miles, Metallic Midnight, 5 Owners. Air conditioning, Front fog lights, Electric sunroof, Full Service History, Trip computer, Metallic paintwork, Electrically adjustable drivers seat, Electrically adjustable passenger seat, Alarm, Drivers airbag, Electric door mirrors, Front electric windows, Heated door mirrors, PAS, Rear electric windows, Remote central locking. £41,995

http://www.porschehost.com/contact.asp?opc=41

Attachments

• byfleet7_870.jpg
    byfleet7_870.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 23,613
  • byfleet6_125.jpg
    byfleet6_125.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 23,613
  • byfleet5_191.jpg
    byfleet5_191.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 23,613
  • byfleet4_117.jpg
    byfleet4_117.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 23,613
  • byfleet3_108.jpg
    byfleet3_108.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 23,613
  • byfleet2_169.jpg
    byfleet2_169.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 23,613
  • byfleet1_670.jpg
    byfleet1_670.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 23,613
it was all going so well until the interior !! :eek: :D

Is this the car Portiacraft had not that long ago? If so its had circa £10K added to the price since then.

The interior is definitely an acquired taste.

Shocking interior, but I do like the leather steering wheel centre. Is that an "exclusive" option?

Paul_911 said:
Is this the car Portiacraft had not that long ago? If so its had circa £10K added to the price since then.

The interior is definitely an acquired taste.

Acquired taste? I guess I might acquire it, when I lose my sight.

MC

It was quite interesting untill I got to the interior arghh........
What a shame it looks very good from the outside but that interior must have been a special order and cost plenty of wonga in its day, don't think the 41k price tag is justified IMO. :dont know:

All that walnut... where's my pipe & slippers? :oops:

Oh god, I do like the guys a lot at Byfleet, but that interior! I can see it fetching that money if it had a more standard interior, but can only imagine it hanging around for a while with such extreme Exclusive options.

Unless there's a Bentley or Rolls driver swanning around Surrey who needs a more sporty number to charms the fillies with:

bentley-s1drophead-new-wood-dash--UDU3OC03ODY0LjM0Njky.jpg

What was wrong with people in the 90's speccing so much grey and blue leather and quite often wood? Especially in 1998!?

Low mileage....., service history......

Sounds perfect for Dom!

:thumb:

peters said:
Low mileage....., service history......

Sounds perfect for Dom!

:thumb:
And that dashboard can be his first project :thumbs:

I doubt Dom would go for it as it has Satan's gearbox and he hates blue or grey interiors. I guess blue and grey combined would be worse, not better?!

I think the dealer will throw in a leather chesterfield to help them get used to it.

Reminds me of my old club in Pall Mall

It was going so well, putting the fact that it is a tip aside, until the last two pics :nooo:

I remember seeing this car advertised for a lot less at Potiacraft.

To think that the original purchaser could have specified black leather and carbon fibre instead, for the same money I suspect :bonk:

Attachments

• pipe_smocker_118.jpg
    pipe_smocker_118.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 21,399
cyruspower said:
I doubt Dom would go for it as it has Satan's gearbox and he hates blue or grey interiors. I guess blue and grey combined would be worse, not better?!

Bingo!

That interior is epically ***** isn't it! :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back