Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A tad expensive at £114995

Why a 991 for that price tag :?:

Eyes closed, I would get a Turbo S for that money!

What's that, 20k over list, to be the first with a car which no doubt will be in plentiful supply before too long. Fook that!

They are about 5 miles from me, as is OPC Solihull.

I was thinking of gettingg a new Porsche so went in there as "obviously" buying a grey import would be cheaper than buying from the Porsche network.

You can imagine my astonishment when they want full retail and not a sniff of discount!

WTF?

:?:

Thought they might know how to spell the colour of it too!

If you want a 991, there are various available on three-week delivery (either pipeline dealer stock or cancelled orders).

Looks like a typical case of people placing an order for a new car to try to make a few quid by selling it on. Nothing wrong with that, just that they won't win every time and I suspect in this case unless they can find somebody who hasn't bothered to ask at the OPC about availability they will be losing a few quid rather than making it. Such is life.

MC

Slayer said:
Why a 991 for that price tag :?:

Eyes closed, I would get a Turbo S for that money!

Exactly. I have a 1 year old 997 Turbo S and I would be faced with pretty much a straight swap for a well specced 991 at an OPC. That's not going to happen!

Took the new girlfriend to see the display at Porsche Wilmslow, and new Stratstone Ferrari opposite Porsche had the 991/996/964 etc etc

Straight away she homes in on the 993- Smart classy clean lines :D

Basically (In her opinion lol) knobs drive Ferraris and new Porschers, and the 993 is the one to get :worship: :grin: :floor:

spongebob squarepants said:
Took the new girlfriend to see the display at Porsche Wilmslow, and new Stratstone Ferrari

You sure know how to show a girl a good time.

:)

Rimmer said:
peters said:
spongebob squarepants said:
Took the new girlfriend to see the display at Porsche Wilmslow, and new Stratstone Ferrari

You sure know how to show a girl a good time.

:)
:floor:

Who needs expensive meals and jewelry :floor:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back