Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Other 991 model information yet?

sld82

I was just wondering whether or not anybody has unearthed new images/ articles regarding the rest of the 991 line-up?

I particularly look forward to the 991 Turbo and Turbo S variants. It would also be great to see and read more about the wide-body 4S and GT3 models too.

Best regards.

sld82 said:
I was just wondering whether or not anybody has unearthed new images/ articles regarding the rest of the 991 line-up?

I particularly look forward to the 991 Turbo and Turbo S variants. It would also be great to see and read more about the wide-body 4S and GT3 models too.

Best regards.

nothing yet but wide body cars / cars with spoilers covered in black duct tape....

Thank you, it appears there hasn't been a lot of new information then? Cannot wait until some undisguised 4S and Turbo cars are seen ... :driving:

(EDIT): Just dug up a newish picture of the Turbo. Looks right. No vents on this one, though ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/t570/6265033444/lightbox/

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back