Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Aqua Blue looks nice

GT4

photo.PNG

Looks nice, but do they change the shade from model to model? My previous 997 C2S was cobalt, but the shade was quite different to that. (Could just be the 'lighting' in that pic I guess!)

Sorry, brain death, it is aqua blue :bonk:

Edited to correct :oops:

(Cobalt was pensioned off with the 997.1)

Wow looks great..... Wish I had seen that before I decided on black...

Dark colours need to much cleaning, that's why I got rid of my last blue car, a twin turbo iS Z4

007.jpg

Rimmer said:
Dark colours need to much cleaning, that's why I got rid of my last blue car, a twin turbo iS Z4

007.jpg

Totally agree. I have vowed my GT3 will be my last (and only) black car. It looks fantastic when it's just been cleaned, but after 3 days it looks scruffier than an old *****'s fishnets. Either Guards Red or possibly White next. White gets dirty quickly, but I find much easier and quicker to hose down / wash / chamois.

Doh and blast gt4 you have upset me
:sad: :sad:

I have had 2 blue cars Audi sprint blue so wanted a change went for guards red but OMG that blue looks great :D

That is a really beautiful colour :thumb:
At last Porsche is getting its act together in the paint department.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back