Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cool Goodie Bags at the Mayfair new 911 launch last night!!

tedzwedz

Very decent goodie bags last night!

Inside was a new Porsche 911 Brochure, an 991 Exclusive brochure, a £20 Voucher for Porsche Design and best of all a medium sized model of the new 911, limited edition apparently, good desk paperweight!

on top of the hotties on show (cars and girls!) and the champagne!

Decent event, live saxophone too!

They also had a 1963 911, a 993 and a 997

Attachments

• img_20111209_00082_201.jpg
    img_20111209_00082_201.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 7,656
Brochures were sent out some weeks ago to those that had placed an order.

Rimmer said:
Brochures were sent out some weeks ago to those that had placed an order.

Yeah I wasnt implying the brochures were new, I have seen the Exclusive one on ebay, but the limited edition model is cool.

Do you get one of those when you order? If not ask for one, they are nicely weighted!

Now i'm even more gutted that i couldn't accept the invitation :sad:

However, i did pop in during the afternoon and the Agate grey one looked awesome :grin:

East London gave the model and gave a £20.00 voucher, but it had to be spent on the night

No model brochures at all though :(

GB911 said:
Now i'm even more gutted that i couldn't accept the invitation :sad:

However, i did pop in during the afternoon and the Agate grey one looked awesome :grin:

For info that 911 model is a bit bigger than my Blackberry 9700, the scale is not easy to see in the photo.

Got the model, voucher (valid until 23rd), and a calendar worth 40 quid!

Ditto (but two models and two £20):

photo.JPG

Porsche-Calendar-2012-2.jpg

Just picked up my centre-lock style bottle stopper today (to go with my espresso cups).

WAP.050.012.0B_large.jpg

WAP0500450CLR.jpg

Also arranged a manual drive out mid-Jan (PDK on 19th Dec).

For anyone of an electronic disposition:

UK 991 Brochure.pdf

My favorite pic at the top in the main brochure, sorry for the naff photo :oops:

008.jpg

As if we couldn't guess from your sig! :wink:

So have you retained the standard Carrera S wheels (or upgraded)?

photo.JPG

I did upgrade originally but then changed my mind, and ordered the standard Carrera S wheel as per my sig.

Order locked now so I cannot change (not that I'd want to) :cloud9:

Probably my favourite 991 wheel, in-person.

photo.JPG

Very GT3 and almost exactly Boxster Spyder :thumb:

4595508490_db3d869e41.jpg

2011-Porsche-Boxster-Spyder-Wheel-Rims-View.jpg

Hatfield didn't dish out any goody-bags but they did give out a 1:43 scale model of the 991 finished in pewter, a 2012 Porsche calendar and the £20 voucher as per GT4's pictures; the voucher is valid until 23rd Dec at OPC Hatfield. Oh, plus all the champagne, soft drinks and nibbles you could muster. Sadly no 991 brochures neither nor models at our venue (the female kind if that what was suggested earlier).

However, it was a nice evening and glad I went.

~ Maxie

GT4 said:
Probably my favourite 991 wheel, in-person.

photo.JPG

Yes I do think they look great, also no polished area's to get stone chipped and corrode :eek:

Maxie said:
Hatfield didn't dish out any goody-bags but they did give out a 1:43 scale model of the 991 finished in pewter, a 2012 Porsche calendar and the £20 voucher as per GT4's pictures; the voucher is valid until 23rd Dec at OPC Hatfield. Oh, plus all the champagne, soft drinks and nibbles you could muster. Sadly no 991 brochures neither nor models at our venue (the female kind if that what was suggested earlier).

However, it was a nice evening and glad I went.

~ Maxie

OPC Cambridge gave out brochures, but in case you feel the need, here is an electronic version:

991 Carrera Brochure.pdf

Maxie, did you book a TD?

991 Carrera S PDK on Monday 19th Dec
991 Carrera S Manual mid-Jan (TBC)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back