Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hatfield OPC 991 Launch Event , 7 Dec

Porsche News said:
Anyone else going, since I might actually make it this evening

I'll be popping along. Heavy numbers are expected

Will be there too 8)

Centre was packed, with 4 cars on show. Looks good, but 911 is getting very big now. Not sure who came up with the design of the sunroof. Should be shot.
Prices are frightening, with even cruise control an option.
Star of the show for us (my guest owns a superb 964, and I'm an ex 964 owner), was the slate grey 964 on display. It looked fantastic.
Got speaking with the owner, who has had it 7 years, uses it every day, and now has its winter tyres on. He didn't get stuck once last year, which for a C2 says it all for winter tyres. Now has 144k on the clock.
Wonder how many 991's will reach that? Looked tiny compared to all the new stuff on display, and not sure a 991 would get in my garage.

Hello Rialas, Sundeep, David, Maxie and Rohan!

Maxie, thanks for the heads-up on the FREE calendars Maxie :thumb:

Sundeep, just need two cup holders for the espresso cup set :?

PS - how many 911uk'ers can you get in a 991?

photo.JPG

I still think they missed a trick not using launch control to manoeuvre the cars out the showroom!

Sundeep - thanks for the sticker :floor:

Roro said:
I still think they missed a trick not using launch control to manoeuvre the cars out the showroom!

Sundeep - thanks for the sticker :floor:

Good to meet up chaps inc 993RS and Mrs 993RS :thumb:

Excellent evening by Hatfield

and you can fit 4 in a 991, sort of !

Maxie, where were you !!?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yewcorner
Back