Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Monkey Harris goes mental in a 991 (official EVO vid review)

Very good brief review. Car looks great, especially with the de-cluttered badging on the arse. I'm getting the feeling though in all the reviews I've read/seen 'it's a very good car, BUT...' etc. not sure it'll make a difference to most drivers but it's all psychological, if people say its not as good people will believe it.

Chris Harris is good at what he does, so that seemed to be like an 8/10
road test. Just wonder whether it'll seem that big in the flesh....not long to
wait now till we all have a peek at it !! :grin:

Yeah

Certainly behaves better than my 997...much better car all around cant wait to order mine...thanks for posting

He's changed a lot from the days when he wore that black trilby in Only Fools & Horses :dont know:

Excellent Review in my books

I just watched this again (must be at least the 6th time), and noticed Chris says "It feels like a step on from the last GT3 RS". I think any reservations i had have pretty much just vanished :thumb:

Roro said:
I just watched this again (must be at least the 6th time), and noticed Chris says "It feels like a step on from the last GT3 RS". I think any reservations i had have pretty much just vanished :thumb:

That comment has to make it a 9 or 9.5 / 10 !
:)
Sidicks

Great little review. Can't wait to see one in the flesh. Having this growing feeling I would really like a 991 but not the right stage in family life to be jumping back in. Also my biggest bugbear is the step up in price.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back