Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FOR SALE: Audi A4 B7 2.0T S-Line. 2005 MY.

michelin

Indianapolis
Brief details are as follows but do pm me for more info. I'd prefer the car to go to somebody who would love and cherish it just like me !

Akoya Pearlescent Silver
6 speed gear box
70k miles
FASH
Lots of bills and receipt from warranty work over past 6 years
Xenon plus pack
Bose
Audi bluetooth
Cruise control
MFSW
DIS
Rear blind pack
Rear votex valance cost £250 !
OEM S4 mirror caps, cost me £300 !
5th RS6 Alloy wheel to avoid using the poor running wheel !
New divertor valve courtersy of Shark_90 on TSN
Lots of other extras fitted e.g. Phatnoise music system
RS6 alloys in excellent condition

A4 B7 2.0T FSI S-LINE Akoya Silver, Xenon plus pack, RS 6's, MFSW, Phatnoise, Auto dimming mirror, Light/Rain sensor, Cruise control, Bose, Isofix, Split folding seats, Rear side blinds, Rear window blind, Centre armrest, Auto boot Lid, Cargo parcel net/hooks,Loadliner & Votex Rear Diffuser. Recently added black optics front grill !

Car will average 45-50 mpg on the motorway whilst also having cracking performance !

Lots more but what I will say is that this car has been very very well cared for. It is weekly detailed with products from all over the world regardless of costs.
Price £8500 ono.
Pls pm me for more details.
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back