Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 C4s at Williams motor co Cardiff

Moonshine

Barcelona
I went to look at a 997 C2 at this place today (it was awful see thread in 997) they did however have a really nice 996 C4s in yellow, nice and clean inside and out PSE, colour coded interior, sports seats he said he was having trouble shifting 996's so may be open to a cheeky offer to get out of it.

I'd want a good inspection though based on the state of the 997, although he did suggest he knew it wasn't the best and was priced to reflect this (I didn't think it was).

If your looking for a C4s and your not shy, it looks like a good one.

11d39a86.jpg

I wanted a yellow one, couldn't find one apart from a 100k mile one, I knew I was going to rack up too many miles for that one.

I would have bought this one if it had been for sale at the time.

He's had it for a least 4 months we were talking about selling my TVR through him but in the end he tried pulling my pants down with a stupid offer I sold my TVR for over 6k more than he offered me

y8cel said:
he tried pulling my pants down

Noone likes a pant puller downer .

I had a yellow TT 225 a few years ago when it came to selling time everyone one said yellow is an undesirable colour but i love yellow !!

love the 4s in speed yellow, best colour is white but never seen one in the uk......

RSPSTEVE said:
y8cel said:
he tried pulling my pants down

Noone likes a pant puller downer .

I had a yellow TT 225 a few years ago when it came to selling time everyone one said yellow is an undesirable colour but i love yellow !!

SNAP

I had an Imola yellow Audi TT 225 a few years. It sold quickly and for a good price.

I've always wanted a Yellow Clio V6

If I were you I would search them on pistonheads, not too many people have good things to say about them/him!

I have seen the car in question, had a sit in it, he's had it for absolutely ages, I'm a fan of the car/colour combo but wouldnt by that one based on other peoples experiences and from my brief meeting

Can only speak as I find, the 997 he had was an abortion and although the website didn't suggest a car that needed £1000's spent when I started suggesting it had had a hard life he didn't try and make excuses for it, if I had known feck all? Who knows.

The 996 looked clean and straight but would need a test drive and a good looking over to confirm, I wasn't going to buy it so didn't look too deep, the condition tied up with the mileage inside and out, it was dry underneath the front and rear and gave the general impression of a well looked after car.

There aren't many traders with a good reputation on piston heads.

Moonshine said:
There aren't many traders with a good reputation on piston heads.

My experience wasn't too clever either though, based on this I wouldnt deal with them

I don't blame you mate, there is no substitute for personal experience.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back