Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Pro porsche Brighouse any good

stevebozzy

further to my last post an hour ago
i have found an advert for Pro porsche , Brighouse
they will service my car for £429 plus vat

but most importantly they can collect and deliver !
this is very convenient for me
sounds good to me, any thoughts

thanks

http://www.pro-porsche.co.uk/

steve

Yes they are good because they come from Porsche OPC backgrounds and the prices are competitive. They are really down to earth guys too who will talk to you!

If not have you tried Strasse Leeds or Classic Car Workshops in Coppull?

I believe that Pro Porsche is now part of Lewis James in Huddersfield, I know these guys having bought from them and used them for servicing for a couple of years.

Excellent service, good value. I would recommend.

Ian

Have used Pro-Porsche for the last 2+ years and wouldn't go anywhere else. Top blokes with honest sound advice. No job is too big or too small :thumb:

i can recomend classic cars at coppull did mine in the summer full service tappets oil the lot 450 plus vat kevin is a top man run there own 964 race car and knows his stuff :thumb:

service

BruceL said:
If not have you tried Strasse Leeds or Classic Car Workshops in Coppull?

i am stuck for time off work, i dont want to drop it off one weekend and collect it the next weekend. so i need somewhere local enough for taxi
to bring me home after dropping it off, and then a taxi back.
(or lift from family, we all work full time.)
pro -porsche appeals because they can collect ,
and of course the good reviews from forum members.
but classic cars also sounds good, because the owner races one.
i will post my review when i have had it done.

thanks for reply,s steve

Pro-Porsche also have a free courtesy car as well.

They can still collect (which I prefer then they can give it a good drive to check for any issues) and leave the Clio with you to use :thumb:

Or you drive there to drop off and drive the Clio home. IIRC no charge as long as you put some fuel in it out of courtesy.

Scott and Gareth have moved on from Pro-Porsche to Revolution Porsche, you'll be dealing with different technicians, at what is now known as Pro-Porsche Brighouse.

I use them and have no problem with them,first i have heard of Revolution.

Bringing this one back to life - there are still two Porsche indy's in Brighouse.

Can anyone recommend either/both ?

Chris

My last 6 Porsches have all been to Performance Porsche.

Richard & Andy (owners) are fantastic people to deal with and give excellent advice and a superb level of service. I would not take my Porsche anywhere else.

Sid

From what I understand, Richard Iland's outfit (pro-Porsche?) and Gareth/Scott at Revolution Porsche were together and had an almighty bust up a few years back. I know several guys who use Revolution and are happy with them. I've not used them cos I don't want to have a 150 mile round trip when ai have a very good Indy less than 10 miles from me (Sports & Classic).

There was a connection between Richard Iland and Lewis James but I don't have details. It appears that they have all gone their own way for whatever reason(s).

Gareth and Scott are OPC trained as is Nigel at Lewis James. Not sure about Pro-Porsche.

The guys I meet who use an Indy in that part of the world use Revolution. I have not personally met those who use the other two.

Let us know how you get on.

Performance-Porsche for me :thumb: Andy the head mechanic is an air and water cooled guru. You name it he's done it including the evaporator on my 964 :what: Many a 996/997 has had the bore score repair :roll:

Some of the stuff they do now with the back dates is incredible. Martin their metalworker is a craftsman. All details usually on their Facebook pages :thumb:

Richard was owner and MD of Pro-Porsche before as reported some staff went their own way. I chose to stay with the main man as the business was rebuilt with Andy and have had no complaints.

There are recommendations for both Indys on here leaving the option to go with who you feel is right and offer the best customer service etc :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint_Sauce
Back