Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sight, sounds and smells* of the 991 Turbo Cab

He's obviously got PSM enabled.

It must have some kind of fault though, as the sun is shining and the roof is up.

That should be illegal.

Still not sure about that rear spoiler, it looks like he is on his way back from Ikea. My biggest worry is that I might start liking it!

GT4 said:
You mà¯t.

Now who looks stupid?

:)

(No one else will ever know!)

(unless they read the bit that says edited!!!! :damn: )

Owning a Porsche means not acting your age ...

:p

Any idea of a vague release date?

Was considering ordering a brand new 997 Turbo S in the new year but don't want it to be superseded within months!

cheers
M

The C4/C4S needs to be launched first.

The problem is Porsche almost always use MY as the date (so it could be as early as September 2012).

Thanks for this. I guess I might be able to hold off if I could say order in around April time for a delivery in September.

Will have to pay them a visit in the new year I think and see how it is then.

cheers
M

I was sitting at a cafe, in a mid-Pyrenees town (Spanish) a few weeks back when 3 cars Turbo, Turbo cab and a Boxster rolled past, all in black and sporting the camo tape etc.

The Turbos were VERY quiet, the flat 6 grumble was barely discernible.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose!

(PS - I know that's not Spanish, but then so much isn't)

nsm3 said:
The Turbos were VERY quiet, the flat 6 grumble was barely discernible.
I was thinking that.
The car in the video sounds like an FA-18 Hornet ! :?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back