Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 991 Order

pratas

Build is as follows:
Any thoughts?

911 Carrera S

Local standard equipment
-250- PDK
-567- Wind shield with grey scale
-635- ParkAssist rear (with TopView)
-692- 6-disc CD antochanger
-810- Floor mats
-P06- Sport seats (14 ways, electrical, incl. Memory-Package)
- Metallic Paint
- All Leather interior

Individualisation

N0 Agate Grey Metalic*
NE Natural Leather Espresso*
559 Window frames in high-gloss aluminum
636 ParkAssist front and rear
651 Electric slide/tilt sunroof
748 Electric folding exterior mirrors
P13 Automatically dimming interior and exterior mirrors with integrated rain sensor
639 Sport Chrono Package
658 Power steering plus
427 20" Carrera Classic wheel
446 Wheel Caps
483 TPM
XSH Seat belts in Silver-Grey
840 3-spoke sports steering wheel with shift paddles
XSC Porsche crest embossed on head restraints
XUV Lid of storage bin with logo

The exterior and interior colours are not firm yet and might add brushed aluminium interior package. The price above is around HKD 2,159,815 (USD278,686.00)

Where's the PSE?

A quarter of a million dollars :eek:

Expresso very dark, but is still perhaps a little brave, but then anyting other than black or dark grey (black) is considered oddball in the UK.

Some ideas:
Deletion of model designation (leaves PORSCHE)
Rear wiper
PASM Sports Suspension (20mm lower)
Cruise Control
Seat heating
Floor mats

OP, not bad but what about PDCC?

My options so far.

Platinum Silver
Park assist
Rain sensor
PSE
PDCC
PDK
Sports chrono
Carrera Classic wheels
TPM
Floor mats
Sports design steering wheel

When I was searching for my ideal partner I considered getting a 997.1 turbo in Germany. They have some very strange tastes over here and while I applaud them leading the crusade for painted wheels and some ok looking matt plastic films (911? yes, 12 year old opel astra? no), I nearly chundered into my keyboard when I stumbled across a snot green car with chocolate brown leather interior and wood effect trim!! I should have saved a picture but I was having trouble keeping my stomach inside my ribcage...

How very unconventional.

No, not the snot green and chocolate brown car, but your anatomy.

I try to keep my stomach in my abdomen, below my diaphram.

If it gets to your rib-cage, it's gone too far.

It was a close run thing! I've also had too many sunday mornings where it's somewhere in the pelvic region bidding to escape that way too! TMI, I'll get my coat...

I'm guessing he didn't go for heated seats cos he's in Hong Kong.... and I don't see them as a 'Must have', I'm lucky enough to have a wife whose @rse is about as wide as the turbos overall width so I send her out to the garage about 10 minutes before I plan on leaving and by then she's warmed the seat up nicely........bless her :wack:

How about ventilated (air-conditioned) seats? (I didn't spec them as I live in the UK)

Back on topic and GT4 just beat me to the punch, I would definitely recommend opting for ventilated seats (am I going off topic again?). Mine doesn't have them but at my experience day at silverstone their car did and it made for a much more comfortable drive in the sweltering heat, so I regret not ticking that box.

I was fortunate to spend a couple of days in HK many years ago and the humidity was so high that I was sweating like a pregnant nun / glassblower's a**e within a few feet of leaving the hotel so I'd imagine vented seats are an absolute must over there!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back