Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Official Pics of "Porsche Exclusive" 991 - yum

tedzwedz

Spotted on the Porsche Exclusive microsite. pics of a 991 with (limited) Exclusive ooptions

Coloured wheels, matched interior and coloured lower front bumpers!

Still.. yummy glossy finish on that paint!

http://www.porsche.com/uk/accessoriesandservice/personalisation/exclusive/911/911-c2s-indischrot/

The new 911 Carrera S in Guards Red from Porsche Exclusive is an impressive illustration of what can be achieved.

Selected details in the exterior colour of the vehicle serve to reinforce its unmistakable identity. The painted front spoiler makes the car appear even lower. Dynamic 20-inch Carrera S wheels with black painted centre spokes emphasise the car's extraordinarily sporty performance and make it look even more individual. The interior is just as stylish

Attachments

• exclusive_guards_red_2_145.jpg
    exclusive_guards_red_2_145.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 6,644
  • exclusive_guards_red_143.jpg
    exclusive_guards_red_143.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 6,644
  • exclusive_guards_red_1_138.jpg
    exclusive_guards_red_1_138.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 6,643
Hmm Interior door line by Audi me thinks? RS4 had the same....... still think it is very parts bin Panamera / Cayenne...imho

Looks good on the outside, the coding works well. But the interior is just terrible, it looks like a combination of a 1950's custom Buick, a Saisho midi system and Peter Stringfellows bathroom.

What on earth were they thinking with the design of the steering wheel?

cyruspower said:

You do realise that is one of the few carry-overs from the 997?

2010_my_997_turbo_paddle_shift_for_pdk_173.jpg

And with my foot for scale :grin: :

iphone_070310_018_large_182.jpg

IMHO grey looks awful on a car interior, just my thoughts. washes out the interior

Yuk combo imo, Porsche's interior designer needs to go to Ferrari for some lessons in leather and colour selections I'm afraid... :dont know:

GT4 said:
cyruspower said:

Christ, I didn't realise that. Maybe it's because the ones I've seen have been black and this one is grey? Still, it's not very 'spordee' is it?

Don't think you can beat black interior, that grey/red looks awful IMO

Steering wheel looks great :thumb:

Yup, once you go black.......

cyruspower said:
GT4 said:
cyruspower said:

Christ, I didn't realise that. Maybe it's because the ones I've seen have been black and this one is grey? Still, it's not very 'spordee' is it?
u do know that steering wheel is not the default one as standard.

I'm assuming this must be a trick question?

s2000db said:
Yuk combo imo, Porsche's interior designer needs to go to Ferrari for some lessons in leather and colour selections I'm afraid... :dont know:
+1000000000000

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back