Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Any bike riders here looking for a special helmet...?!!

Simon W

Hey guys,

Thought I'd offer this to someone on the forum on the off chance there's some interest - before putting it on Ebay.

This is the Schuberth J1 helmet in silver. It's the special open face but with chin bar protection thingy...

It's SMALL size and I've got the bag etc (see photos)

It's a great lid - no doubt about it - but for my purposes it doesn't really suit me. I ride daily into central London with the smog and the dirt and the rain. It's more of an open road kind of helmet I think. I prefer my trusty Shoei so having bought it mid summer, I'm going to put it up for sale.

I won't bore you with the blurb - it's worth a read - you can read it here....

http://www.schuberth.com/en/products/motorcycle/j1.html

I'd say I've worn it maybe 10 times so it's in really superb condition. If anyone lives locally and wants to take a look, you're very welcome. I'm in London N10.

Suffice to say, it's never been in any kind of bump or dropped etc. I'm not a murderer.......

Cheapest price for a new one is about £350.
Please contact me via PM or directly [email protected]

Asking half price - £175 + postage (about £8 with DHL)

P1070602-800.jpg

P1070598-800.jpg

P1070597-800.jpg

P1070595-800.jpg

P1070599-800.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back