Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C4S?

GT4

IMG_20110830181716.jpg

Interesting!

My dealer called me today to invite me to the launch event in December, and provide some basic details on the 991 (although no new information that hasn't already been published on here!).

He indicated that orders / deposits were being taken now, with more details available from 1st September.

He indicated that the Cab would be available in 3-6months, with the 4WD versions available in around a year, and the Turbo and GT models in 2013. Again, nothing that hasn't already been written on here.

I assume this is a photoshop, but I do like the look of the rear better in this picture - there is not 'PORSCHE' lettering (which is good) but the red strip between the lights breaks up the large expanse of bumper.
:)
Sidicks

Looks really big,seems like there`s going to be abit more legroom in the back,but i still want one

Sidicks said:
Interesting!

My dealer called me today to invite me to the launch event in December, and provide some basic details on the 991 (although no new information that hasn't already been published on here!).

He indicated that orders / deposits were being taken now, with more details available from 1st September.

He indicated that the Cab would be available in 3-6months, with the 4WD versions available in around a year, and the Turbo and GT models in 2013. Again, nothing that hasn't already been written on here.

I assume this is a photoshop, but I do like the look of the rear better in this picture - there is not 'PORSCHE' lettering (which is good) but the red strip between the lights breaks up the large expanse of bumper.
:)
Sidicks

Ive placed a deposit down on the 991. I ve heard many different stories when the 4S will be released. Latest info I got, the 4S will be available sometime mid next year and not one year later.

Do you mean 1 year from Sept 2011, is that what you heard?

carlau said:
Ive placed a deposit down on the 991. I ve heard many different stories when the 4S will be released. Latest info I got, the 4S will be available sometime mid next year and not one year later.

Do you mean 1 year from Sept 2011, is that what you heard?

I think it was just a rough guide - 9-12 months from now...
:D
Sidicks

The AWD models won't be out for at least a further 6 months after launch.

Only C2 (ie Carrera RWD) based production has been stopped (July)

C4 (ie Carrera AWD) based production to continue in parallel with C2 991 until the middle of next year at the earliest, probably until MY2013 production starts for the UK. This includes Turbo models (and if they hadn't already halted production of some other variants, like the GT models).

The turbo won't be too far behind but I hear late 2013 to mid 2014 before any GT's appear.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back