Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 Spied on video in Stuttgart

sld82

Another new 991 video:

Image update, thank GT4

Attachments

• new_911_caught_tape_123.jpg
    new_911_caught_tape_123.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 8,235
With that interesting sunroof design....

Got to say that it dies look nice in that colour. Can't wait to see one with all the camo removed.
My only disappointment is the back bumper looks a bit like a massive slab, might be a little different with the wider gap for UK plates though.

I think Porsche have done a great job with the 991.

8) the sunroof rolls back on the outside, interesting. does that mean the end of the targa ?

A great car no doubt. It's just that it's grown so big :eek: For me it's the sheer size of it and the longish wheelbase that dampens the enthusiasm a little. Maybe they are moving it up the chain so they can slot another model under it? :? Also still not convinced re. those headlights.

adam2712 said:
8) the sunroof rolls back on the outside, interesting. does that mean the end of the targa ?

Yes. (check out the other 991 threads)

911UK said:
With that interesting sunroof design....

Thought at first there was a luggage rack on it. That doesn't look right. :eek:

Seems that Porsche just have to make a few excuses for a facelift for each model. :floor:

Has a certain 458 look from the front, I kind of like it... :dont know:

It has a certain 458 look from the back too :?:

PFire%2B%25282%2529.jpg_630.jpg

GT4 said:

Was this one being tested in London ??

I would put one of these :floor:

... but somehow that seems a little inappropriate.

GT4 said:
More brown here, if that floats your boat.

WARNING - contains moving images of a brown 991:

http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=65700

Can't decide how to feel about that colour and roof :dont know:

Nice acoustic signature though. As it pulled away from the lights it reminded me slightly of a friend's dad's 993 Turbo :grin:

GT4 said:

Wonder if they have fixed the IMS on that one but added a new thing to worry about. Hey, if they fixed everything there would be no Porsche paranoia :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back