Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 991 video and mini engine-flap

GT4

Video of the new 991 testing:

The new 991 will have the basic fluids access separate from the main engine bay access:

Attachments

• 991_engine_flap_2_960.jpg
    991_engine_flap_2_960.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 9,321
EVO has a much clearer shot. 2 big bottle opening (I guess coolant and oil) on the side.
And I thought you coudn't see much at the back of my car, this one you can't see anything at all

Dam, wish they would just release a proper vid of the car :evil:

freddynonos said:
EVO has a much clearer shot. 2 big bottle opening (I guess coolant and oil) on the side.
And I thought you coudn't see much at the back of my car, this one you can't see anything at all

Sorry, that was the best I could "steal" from the video.

At least I posted a picture. :p

GT4 said:
freddynonos said:

Sorry, that was the best I could "steal" from the video.

At least I posted a picture. :p

.....do try a bit harder the next time GT4 :lol:

Sorry for not posting a picture. I did have a look at evo and autoexpress websites to see if it was available but could not find it.
I would not want to copy some copyrighted material on this site without the owner's conscent. :cop:

That's when you need to get your pastels set out.

If it's good enough for the Old Bailey ...

il_fullxfull.229972164.jpg

As you pointed out last night :wink:

Good to meet you :salut:

036712500_1210672402-520x416.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back