Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

P911WOS - REG FOR SALE.. QUICK=CHEAP!

stevie mullaghan

I posted this a while back.. still no luck so im lowering it to £350.

P911 WOS.. great plate for a 911 porsche driver.. especially jonathan ross if he drives one.. but im having bother contacting him lol.

Problem with this plate is............ its currently in NI,
however it is originally an english number but now registered over here, so the potential buyer will need to first put it on a vehicle in england before being able to put it onto retention.. to do this.. the potential buyer will have to leave his VC5 into the local Tax Office.. and pay a transfer fee of £60, i will leave my VC5 in aswell. the transfer can take place.

if anyone is interested please E-mail me

[email protected]

Part - Ex :dont know:

here we go again :lol: :lol:
you wouldn't be offering up your pair of camels ear's slippers would you ?

schwarz993 said:
I'll give you 5k for it.

You don't know what it is yet.

The first 4 x digits on this plate are good but the last 3 are, errr well hmmm ok if your a bit of a WOS/WIMP in the bedroom department.

In other words you won't pull a chick arriving with that number plate fixed to your "man car"(aka 997 GT3 RS) :wink:

don't take offence , purely jovial banter , , seems a reasonable price for a 911 related plate , not my style but good luck

so cynical , discounts are only any good on something you actually want :bandit:

GT4 said:
There's no better discount than free.

Here, you can have this for free:

Tregger's free gift

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

GFY....going to get some use tomorrow :thumb:

have a read of the idiots that try to shut him down. :hand:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks