Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

K 8OXT

I like that - it almost looks like 'koxt' as in Coxster.

~ Maxie :thumb:

Part - ex :dont know:

yeah mr Z , , did you not have a camels scrotum sack in as new condition you were prepared to exchange for the right plate ?

tregger said:
yeah mr Z , , did you not have a camels scrotum sack in as new condition you were prepared to exchange for the right plate ?

Sorry Tregg that's gone - I turned them into a Persian Powder Flask. It's a very versatile material :thumb:

catphoto.jpg

That looks like a mono-testacled erect penis to me. Was it from the camel?

~ Maxie

Good grief it's like a playground....

The plate actually reads K BOXT if you can put up with the occasional reminder from the authorities that you really shouldn't make the 8 look like a B. :cop:

And as for chav remark I really don't think the lady driving said car would appreciate that so can we try keep it sensible ?

I sold "B8XES" for £2,500 + transfer fees in 1999.

sorry tony , wasn't inferring the driver was a chav , simply that placing the 8 to make believe a B would qualify entry onto a certain reg plate spotting site ,
pass on my apologies to the good lady

Treg, no prob. 8)

Plate is better off on somebodies Boxster than sitting on retention and new plate for C4 is on it's way. Must check chav site first tho before putting in on the thing :eek:

its worth a look just for the comments on some grave attempts at forming something remotely readable , i thought it was pretty funny :lol: but then i may be easily amused ,
RE the c4s? why not post some pics & give us the ins & outs of the boxster meltdown ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back