Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 996TT Sports Exhaust

wazadaza

This was bought from Design911 about 4 years ago and it's in great condition. It has 200 cell sport cats and made from Stainless Steel. It's very light compared to the stock OEM exhaust and makes a lovely sound without the annoying boom at cruise speeds.

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

I never got the chance to fit this as I'm now selling my car, I bought this from a fellow pistonhead member who runs his own rolling road company and he highly recommends the exhaust.

I'm looking for offers around £695, it was nearly £1500 brand new and I'm not looking to make any money on what I paid for it.

Hi, I'm in Kent and the exhaust is quite light and with Insurance wouldn't be more than £20 I would say to courier. Cheers

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gnducharme
Back