Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Massive crash, Porsche Carrera Cup Italia 2011 at Imola

You can see that car 14 gets a sudden deflation of the left rear as he approaches the apex. After that, carnage is inevitable. Shows how strong these cars are that the driver of the car that destroyed itself while rolling walked away unaided & only slightly limping.

Nasty :eek:

I love seeing someone just get out of the car and walk away as if they have just run out of fuel following an epic shunt like that. 8)

Wow....what speed was he at when he connected with the barrier ?
OUCH !!! :roll:

Carnage...i like the way the driver walks back across the track all nonchalant like except he does have a slight wobble in his steps... :lol: not surprising really.

Senoj said:
Carnage...i like the way the driver walks back across the track all nonchalant like except he does have a slight wobble in his steps... :lol: not surprising really.

...And that was because he was dying for a pee !!

nick w said:
Senoj said:

...And that was because he was dying for a pee !!

sounds familiar, remember Calais chunnel last time :floor:

Yup, sure do !!

"only slightly limping." He was driving a manual :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back