Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

P911 WOS - QUICK SALE - ON A VEHICLE

Is he selling just 2 x No plates or does the deal include the retention cert/transfer :floor:

I watched a Pink Panther film today Wizard, where P Sellars was dressed like your avatar. The gangster scene was a classic bit of comedy. Such a funny bloke.

Yeah i am looking it sold quickly,
I will include the £80 transfer in the £500 cost.
Its on a vechicle at the moment in northern ireland, so anyone interested would need to send me their V5 and do the transfer within NI (provided of course your living outside NI, which i suspect you are).

stevie mullaghan said:
Yeah i am looking it sold quickly,
I will include the £80 transfer in the £500 cost.
Its on a vechicle at the moment in northern ireland, so anyone interested would need to send me their V5 and do the transfer within NI (provided of course your living outside NI, which i suspect you are).

Please can you upload a pic of the plate on the current vehicle and a pic copy of the retention certificate(minus personal details of course)

Why do I ask?.....because I am genuinely interested in buying this registration number!

Eelevator scene - fantastic
:thumb:

OK, i wont be able to do it untill later this evening though.
its not on a certificate, so i suspect you mean take a picture of taxbook?

are you wanting these pictures for clarification that i actually have it?

As it is on an northern irish vehicle the cherished transfer would have to happen over here.

stevie mullaghan said:
OK, i wont be able to do it untill later this evening though.
its not on a certificate, so i suspect you mean take a picture of taxbook?

are you wanting these pictures for clarification that i actually have it?

As it is on an northern irish vehicle the cherished transfer would have to happen over here.

Actually I'd be looking to put it on a retention certificate for myself rather than putting it on a car.

Dear Respected Mr Mullaghan,

GREETINGS,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the 911UK website. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Wumi Abdul; the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs George Abdul. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother HASSAN special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $12.500.000 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as cherished number plate acquisitions). Sir, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.

2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am a girl of 26 years.

Moreover Sir, we are willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. please feel free to contact ,me

Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Miss Wumi Abdul

i Dont think that it can go onto a retention certificate as it is not a personalised plate, does that mean you would lose interest?

You can put any number plate on retention. In all honesty you will have to do this before you can sell it, Its the only way, unless you do a transfer from one car to the other which I'm sure most people would not be sending their V5,Mot etc to a total stranger...

stevie mullaghan said:
i Dont think that it can go onto a retention certificate as it is not a personalised plate, does that mean you would lose interest?

Correct....no interest if it cannot go on retention.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back