Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GATSO - Speed Camera Plate - G4TSO

Stodgy

Perfect plate for all you speed camera hating lot!

G4 TSO

Looks perfect on your car...no odd characters or creative screw placement needed (LOL).

I'm not after a quick buck, I've owned this plate for over 10 years and had it on cars for 8 years. It's been on retention for the last two years, so it's time to sell it.

So, putting it out on the forums as a means of marketing it.

Yours for £1995 or make me an offer.

5% of the selling price will go to the owners of the forum as a thank you.

DSC02910.jpg

:popcorn:

Theresa May may well be interested!.... :thumb:

Can you imagine the guys in the camera van(lol)....you'd stick out like a sore thumb/light-up like a christmas tree in your 911 with that plate....(just before they put the gunsight on you) then laugh their heads off at the ticket you'd be getting next week(even if you "really" were not speeding).

With that plate on your car you'd get nothing but hassle from the plod.

If you gave it to me for nothing I'd not fit it or even put it on retention. :grin:

Where is Wattie when you need him?

Thanks for your consructive input dude, very useful. :roll: :thumb:

I ran it for over 8 years and never had a problem with the police.

It was originally on my Subaru Impreza Turbo, then my wifes Clio, Passat and finally Scenic.

Never had one mention from the police, apart from they pulled me over once at the Eurotunnel to say that it made them chuckle.

Police have a sense of humor too you know...

:thumbs:

Stodgy said:
Thanks for your consructive input dude, very useful. :roll: :thumb:

I ran it for over 8 years and never had a problem with the police.

It was originally on my Subaru Impreza Turbo, then my wifes Clio, Passat and finally Scenic.

Never had one mention from the police, apart from they pulled me over once at the Eurotunnel to say that it made them chuckle.

What the illegal spacing?

Police have a sense of humor too you know...

:thumbs:

£2k eh?

meanwhile.....back on planet earth.

Never mentioned the spacing.

Never had a problem.

But clearly you know more about my plate than I do?

yip...it's illegal!

The spacing is illegal.

But I've never been pulled for it in over 8 years, so clearly not an issue.

Listen fella, if you don't want to buy the plate it's no problem...but why the hate?

LOL...

Clearly it's G4 TSO

But I suspect most people would know that without having to ask the question. Not trying to misrepresent anything.

Have a look at most of the registration plate ads on this board and you'll see much much worse mis-placement, character alteration and creative screw placement - you haven't pulled them on it, so why me? Why this plate?

Listen dude, feel free to give me a call if you want to discuss your issues with me or the plate. I'm not sure what I could have done to upset you, but you seem to have issues, so do call.

Peace.

Noting your username ...... have you got F4 TSO as well? :wink:

T8996C4 said:
Noting your username ...... have you got F4 TSO as well? :wink:

Maybe in a few years, once all the easy living has kicked in... LOL

Stodgy said:
Listen dude, feel free to give me a call if you want to discuss your issues with me or the plate. I'm not sure what I could have done to upset you, but you seem to have issues, so do call.

Peace.

Stodgy - don't take it personally. Wizard has a certain talent that he blesses the rest of us with as well. :floor:

Stodgy said:
LOL...

Clearly it's G4 TSO

But I suspect most people would know that without having to ask the question. Not trying to misrepresent anything.

Have a look at most of the registration plate ads on this board and you'll see much much worse mis-placement, character alteration and creative screw placement - you haven't pulled them on it, so why me? Why this plate?

Peace.

Why don't/won't you simply advertise it correctly then?

We see silly no plate sales often on here. Usually from people trying to make a quick buck. You know the "here today gone tomorrow "members with a handful of posts....the kind that are usually just advertising something to sell such as a number plate with illegal spacing and/or modified alphanumerics.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back