Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

£550 - This weekend only! Bilstein HD + M030 for 993

Simon W

Barcelona
FOR SALE - £550

I have a complete package Bilstein HD shocks and M030 sports suspension to fit a 993. The M030 have red dots on the springs which I've tried to show in the photos.

From the photos you can see that as well as the Bilstein shocks and the M030 springs the sale also includes the top mounts front and rear.

The suspension has had extremely light use and is in first class condition as seen in the photos.

The M030 spring set coupled with the Bilsein shocks is a very popular upgrade over the standard Monroe units, which by today's standards are considered by some to be less than adequate. The Bilsteins are adjustable so you can corner weight the car, allowing you to fine tune the handling to your preference. The M030 springs also lower the car by approximately 10mm - 20mm resulting in a compliant, progressive feel that suits the 993 perfectly.

All of the parts if bought new from type911 will today cost £over 1,500 including VAT but excluding shipping. See link below - but remember that you need to add top mounts to the price

In summary, this represents an opportunity to purchase a fantastic new suspension set up for your 993 at a hugely reduced rate.
I will ship the suspension anywhere in the UK for an additional £20.

If you are interested and would like to inspect the suspension, you are welcome to visit my house and check them out prior to purchase. I'm a long time forum member and 993 enthusiast - genuine sale and I'd like to see them go to a nice new home without having to resort to fleabay...!

P1060128-700.jpg

P1060126-700.jpg

P1060125-700.jpg

P1060121-700.jpg

B****U*****M*****P
Anybody.....???

:eek: :eek:

Simon they are all down at OPC Byfleet that's why it so quiet :?

I am sure the the clinic will throw up somebody wanting a new suspension set up, had I been keeping my 993 more long term I would have jumped at these :thumb:

clinchy993 said:
had I been keeping my 993 more long term I would have jumped at these :thumb:

What you moving too then Clinchy? :?: :D

adamw said:
clinchy993 said:
had I been keeping my 993 more long term I would have jumped at these :thumb:

What you moving too then Clinchy? :?: :D

I want a 997GT3 :roll: but at the moment I am @ 996GT3 money so I agonised over the waiting till November time

So whilst I wait , I am going to get the the 993 spruced this summer ,new coat of of paint on the front Pu and the black bits on the door frames also a 12k service and a few other trivial bits done then someone will get a nice sorted 993 plus all the original bits that I have stored if the RS kit is not their cup of tea :grin:

Oh and I will be very sad to see it go Best Car I have had

Thanks for the words of comfort Clinchy...! I'm wondering why they've hung around to be honest - I think the price is right isn't it?

OPC Byfleet - gutted I couldn't make my 10am slot. I think Ben took it inthe end. Bl00dy work obligations.

See you at the Fairmile though 8) 8) 8)

Simon, I'm amazed they haven't sold. Everyone wants HD's and you're including springs too at a very good price. I would have jumped at that when I was in the market for them.

Mind you, it is still winter and I think that makes a difference. People tuck their cars away until nect month.

Porsche parts are very weird, you can follow a set of Cup 2 wheels on ebay that need a refurb, hoping to get them for £400, and by Sunday at 8.0pm they're up to £789...

A cracked rear red lense for £160. Sports seats at over a grand. Hollow spokes for £1500.

But when the boots on the other foot it seems to change.

If I advertised Cup 2 wheels for £300, the auction would end without a bid...

Kim,
I agree with you. Sometimes it's quiet on the second hand market.
I may leave this up for sale and if it doesn't sell I'll wait until May when everyone's got their P&J out and found the suspensions died over the winter :wink: :wink:

Should be worth £900 at that point.... :D

Bump for the weekend. Reduced to a silly £550.....

If they don't sell at that price, that's it - I'm keeping them at home in a box!

Not going to give them away....!!!

Thanks! I think so.... :?

I'll help you with a BUMP.

Put them on e-bay mate. Every Porsche part I've ever tried to buy on there has always sold for way more than it's true value. I shall be going that route next.

:) :)

Probably a good plan, Kim. I'm not trying to out-price you on this - it's just that having given them a good clean and degrease (and having just spent a load of dosh at Langley having screen out / scuttle painted) I'd like to see them sold.

As I say - I'm not desperate - so if they don't go by Monday, I'll take the ad down....

Never occured to me and wouldn't bother me in the least mate.

Yours has always been a more favourable deal as I'm not even including springs. Here's a thought - let's get Jackal to sell them for us and bung him a few bob.

His e-bay profit-making is legendary.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back