Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GTS - how many are there around?

Bubbles

Dropped into OPC Aberdeen last week and they had 4 sitting around looking for owners, only 1 was a cancelled order. Got me wondering how many are out there? Must be a good deal out there for somebody in the market. Anyone got any ideas how many are sitting around? OPC used car locator shows a couple of Cabs but nothing else ...

Best value 997 out there. They'll not sit around for long. :)

I have the impression of Porsche neediness on this one. I had a go in one a couple of weeks ago at Silverstone and had a salesman on the phone both before and several times after the drive trying to persuade me into a road test drive as well. Doesn't exactly smack of rarity to me.

2 available at Leeds OPC, 1 cab and 1 white coupe.

well there should be another one very soon expecting delivery in april :) can't wait, my first porsche from moving from an aston martin.....

Helfinger said:
well there should be another one very soon expecting delivery in april :) can't wait, my first porsche from moving from an aston martin.....

What spec did you go for? I really like the thought of a red PDK with aerokit, lowered suspension and sports seats.

its funny you should say that i have to hand my spec to the garage tomorrow and its driving me mad, ready for april delivery...

i'm going for this i think:

911 Carrera GTS Coupe

Exterior Colour
Carrara White

Interior Colour
Black leatherette interior, seats leather/Alcantara
Dashboard trim strip in Alcantara
storage compartment lid in Alcantara

Exterior
ParkAssist (parking aid rear)
Windscreen with grey top tint

Transmission / Chassis
Sport Chrono Package Plus
PASM sports chassis (- 20 mm) with limited slip rear differential lock
Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)

Wheels
19 inch RS Spyder wheel with center lock

Interior
Cruise control
Heated seats
Rear seats
Sports seats

Audio / Communications
Porsche Vehicle Tracking System
Universal audio interface
BOSE® Surround Sound System
Preparation for mobile phone
Extended navigation module

Sounds good - I'd certainly go for PDK. But I wouldn't have the centre lock wheels - sound like too much of a faff! Don't think they offer the Aerokit - otherwise you could make a passable GT3!

Saw one today in Chelsea in PTS "Plum" :?

38A Amethyst pearl effect

I too would not go for centre lock as the fitting of winter tyres will mean another set of very expensive rims me thinks :nooo:

Id be more pissed off in having to go to an OPC everytime you needed a tyre fitted or have the independants got the tools now?

spyderman said:
Don't think they offer the Aerokit - otherwise you could make a passable GT3!

They do offer the Aero-kit on this model, so yes you could have a passable GT3!

~ Maxie :thumbs:

Had another call from OPC at lunchtime; "would you like to arrange a GTS test drive now?"

>needy!<

Attachments

• snn1833b_471637a_264.jpg
    snn1833b_471637a_264.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 5,596

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back