Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Colour combinations.

The best one is black on matt black, dressed in a black car cover, parked behind a black wall with the lights off and all at night.

Got it in one :thumb: You really are a spoil sport Gt4 :D

Apparently there are 1,632 different combinations of exterior, interior and trim finishes. To pick up on your thoughts, I'm not so sure that a camouflage option is available. :?:

I picked up this information from the latest Porsche mailing, which landed on my doorstep this morning. More importantly, they are using this mailshot to promote the Carrera GTS, for which demonstration drives are now available. All I need do is reply with the card provided and join the queue :grin:

But you can get this camo though:

Here the PanAm is sporting the new Porsche NA and Porsche UAE limited edition "Desert Storm" paint.

Exclusive Paint Options
Colour Code: XDS
Colour Scheme: Desert Storm Beige (non metallic)

Camouflage_Porsche_Panamera_Turbo.jpg

Goose said:
....I'm not so sure that a camouflage option is available. :?:

I think Porsche have beaten us to it. They are offering as an (admittedly expensive) option, a Romulan style cloaking system. Apparently, they are expecting it to be really popular with customers and have prepared a range of promotional photos in readiness for its roll out in early 2011.

open-road.jpg

In greyscale - to capture those serene moments....

Open-Road-L.jpg

And my personal favourite, the high speed action shot....

page0_1.jpg
[/img]

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back