Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Are all Caymans light on the back end ?

Daniel

Donnington
Dropped my GT3 off this morning for her yearly OPC service and whave been given a Cayman 'S'.

Ok it was raining for the 30 miles drive to work, but on every bend the backend wanted to swop ends.
You maybe thinking "its a loan car, I bet you were giving it some" nope, just driving normal for the conditions.

Not too sure I like the PDK buttons on the Caymen too, push in to change up and pull to change down. I think the standard paddles would work better.

Cayman S - PDK = 6.5/10 :thumb:

had one as a loan car last year and I would say the same thing..!
in the dry even, had it quite nicely 'dancing' around some roundabouts..!! 8)

Fuchs is thinking "its a loan car, I bet you were giving it some"

:grin:

Fuchs said:
Fuchs is thinking "its a loan car, I bet you were giving it some"

:grin:

Dave is thinking "its a loan car, I know you were giving it some"

Daniel said:
Ok it was raining for the 30 miles drive to work, but on every bend the backend wanted to swop ends.
You maybe thinking "its a loan car, I bet you were giving it some" nope, just driving normal for the conditions.
Cup tyres?! Wrong pressures? Leaves on the line?

Not too sure I like the PDK buttons on the Caymen too, push in to change up and pull to change down. I think the standard paddles would work better.
You can of course now spec them with paddles, or have a paddle wheel fitted retrospectively.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back