Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Cayenne S 05' or a used Land Rover LR3

winstonterr

Hi,
In the market to sell a 2005 350z 35th anniversary and get either a used Porsche Cayenne S 05' and up, or a used Land Rover LR3. I have searched different auto. sites and found that I may be able to find both for around the same price. The Porsche is slightly more expensive however, I figure that the repair costs in the long run will be less than a LR and thus offset any higher price in trying to buy the vehicle. I have heard of how often the Porsche must be serviced and it is unbelievable. On the flip side though, any problems that I've read about the LR, and it has been only a few, were totally covered under warranty. Has anyone gone through this decision or has any insight? I am still trying to decide whether or not I would need the extra 2 seats b/c I have a 99' disco that has the rear seats but its very old now. Does anyone have either of these vehicles, or have had both, and could provide some info on servicing and Insurance costs for these two vehicles. If you did face this decision why did you choose the vehicle you did? Thanks for your help!

Welcome to the forum Winstonterr :thumbs: The only two people on this forum I know who have them or had them are Wizard993 and Jamie. Send either one, or both a pm and they might be able to update you with their experiences.

~ Maxie :thumbs:

PS 350Z - great car :)

Hi,
We had the same conundrum, I would suggest taking them out for a test drive that made my mind up for me. One drives and feels like a big chunky 4x4 and the other like a sporty car...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back