Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Reg number THE 911T

ian996

Nurburgring
Interesting registration number THE 911T for auction by the DVLA on 1st,2nd & 3rd December.

Reserve £400

THE 911T

Canny reg that like if you are into that sort of thing.Nearer 4k I reckon it will go for Are we having a sweepstake?

First one I've seen that I actually like. But I wouldn't pay more than £500, so probably no chance of getting it.

But I might have a go anyway :grin:

I'd be surprised if it goes for less than £10k.

Obviously its best home would be on a 911T but there's so many Turbo owners out there with more money than sense (ie. not 911 enthusiasts) that there'll be a bidding war.

T8996C4 said:
I'd be surprised if it goes for less than £10k.

Obviously its best home would be on a 911T but there's so many Turbo owners out there with more money than sense (ie. not 911 enthusiasts) that there'll be a bidding war.

Deffinately!
Judging by whats advertised out there and for how much I put my money on at least £10k plus,(probably more like £20k) on the day and expect to see it on a plate website soon after for double!

edit! infact looking at the crazy prices on reg transfers and the like I'd say they would tout that at £50-60k +!

On the subject of plates, there is a 997 in Chepstow not far from where I live with the number plate --- V8 (cant recall first three letters) - always makes me want to shout 'no its's not' at him :finger:

Aston Martin around Didsbury Manchester ---AVE 1T--I like that one

For those of you interested THE 911T fetched £7000 on the day... :)
Oh and it wasn't me that bought it, even though I could argue it can mean Tiptronic :D

I have been offered

POR5H

anyone interested :?: :?:

911S on M25 this morning on a white C4S Rag Top. I'm guessing the reg is worth more than the car. It did look good.

I bid on TUR80 P in the last DVLA auction but didnt get it...

No idea what it went for...

barty964rst said:
911S on M25 this morning on a white C4S Rag Top. I'm guessing the reg is worth more than the car. It did look good.
I saw this about a month ago on the M25. Top plate

I live in Poole and regularly see C4 CAB on a ................. C4 Cab funnily enough.

Is that anyone on here?

:?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back