Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2004 996 4s rear long red strip reflector

Zamondo

Silverstone
Hi, I'm after one of the rear long red reflectors that go between the rear lights - or any info where to get one without a mortgage :D

What model do you have?

The reflectors only fit the C4S.

Because of this OEM are very rarely required (only for crash repairs etc), rather than an accepted upgrade.

Therefore 3rd party dealers don't tend to hold in stock.

So OPC is your best bet for new or breakers/eBay for used.

PorschApart are a big breaker.

Zamondo said:
mines a C4S - will try ebay ta :)

Sorry, no info in your profile/previous posts and some people have asked to fit reflectors or whole C4S or Turbo lids to narrow body cars (or indeed between the widebodies).

As this isn't possible (or if it is it is a major undertaking), it's worth checking the recipient model first.

i have the wide body C4S with factory aeorkit - the red long reflector i have is cracked on the right - hence lookin for another one - i understand is easier to fit the carrera 4s letters from new rather than trying to take off the existing one... tried ebay nothin there :sad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back