Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Schumaker tries to kill Barrichello...

Status
Not open for further replies.

orangecurry

So who's going to defend the cheating german this time?

When you don't have the skill OR the car, then just running someone into the concrete wall is OK is it?

A lifetime ban for putting lives at risk.

orangecurry said:

When you don't have the skill OR the car, then just running someone into the concrete wall is OK is it?

A lifetime ban for putting lives at risk.

Full agreement on that... My BIG and I mean BIG question is why MS came back.... Do not understand it.....

Theo

Post race interviews:

Jordan: 'so Rubens - was that the most dangerous thing that has EVER happened to you in racing?'
Barrichello: '.... well..... yes it was.'

Schumaker: I wanted Rubens to go round the other side where there was plenty of room.......

SOB. Goes all the way back to Damon, is he still untouchable.

And for nothing at all, he was well and truly beaten.

Mercedes also try to kill a Williams mechanic..................... :D

10 place grid slot penalty for Spa......

Ridiculous behavior, I could understand it better if there was something at stake for him. But apart from ego I can't think what.....

orangecurry said:

Well oh err hmm..........I am Spartacus!

It was frankly ridiculous, but lets face it - Mr Schumacher has been getting up to this sort of thing for so long, despite being spectacularly dangerous it is barely even newsworthy... :dont know:

Possibly a meaningless fine, but I really don't see anything overly consequential happening over this. Which is wrong, but sadly that is F1. If Lewis had done it to Alonso when Mosley was still in charge it would have been some kind of ban of course, but the man with the chin is teflon coated...

Senoj said:
10 place grid slot penalty for Spa......

So with his qualifying skills, he'll be starting in the car-park?

FFS no race ban for CLEARLY putting lives at risk? Who is in charge of this circus?

Oh yes - Jean Todt, Schumakers mate. :wack:

Perfect illustration of why Schumi is a flawed racer. He was very good at taking a fast car, putting it on pole and then effectively time trialling it away to build up a lead that keeps him clear of everyone else. Put him in a wheel to wheel situation though, he can't take the pressure and does the sort of thing we saw today. And of course can't accept that he has done anything wrong.

Ghost said:
Perfect illustration of why Schumi is a flawed racer. He was very good at taking a fast car, putting it on pole and then effectively time trialling it away to build up a lead that keeps him clear of everyone else. Put him in a wheel to wheel situation though, he can't take the pressure and does the sort of thing we saw today. And of course can't accept that he has done anything wrong.

Senna was exactly the same and he was useless :floor:

If you insist.... I'll bite :grin:

wizard993 said:
Ghost said:

Senna was exactly the same and he was useless :floor:

As I said before, the difference is that Senna placed his car as if NO-ONE was there; he would never give way. You had to make adjustments to get around him, or you crashed.

Schumaker (as demonstrated graphically yesterday and IIRC just two GP ago as well) makes an extra move pushing his opponents up against concrete.

And Senna didn't have any mates running FIA when he was racing - rather the opposite in fact.

wizard993 said:
just look at this stunt that Senna pulled off also(shocking) :eek: :hand:

evening-times-glasgow

Clearly just a racing incident.

The accident happened as he drove seven passengers along Main Road, Ferguslie, and went to overtake another bus.

The two vehicles had been heading in the same direction on August 16 last year, having followed each other around a roundabout. When the bus in front pulled in to pick up a passenger, Senna misjudged his next move completely and collided with the rear of the stationary vehicle, damaging them both.

I bet Senna's bus wasn't wearing the latest N-rated tyres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back