Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

my profiles garage.

helen Goff

Sao Paulo
just tried to up-date my garage in my profile and found the Panamera isn't listed :nooo:

Try now :)

Helen - you must be the first Panamera owner on the forum - congrats! Unless you have done this in a separate thread, please tell us all about your experiences, what's it like to drive etc. dare I ask if you test drove other makes before settling on this particular car? Oh, and some pics would be nice.

~ Maxie :thumb:

So the 997 has gone Helen? And what's with the 924 and 944?

RichiRich said:
So the 997 has gone Helen? And what's with the 924 and 944?

yes. gutted that i had to sell the 9974S :sad:

the 944 & 924 are cheap and cheerful modes of transport which are also a bit of fun. they are infact proving a lot of fun for very little money.

Maxie said:
Helen - you must be the first Panamera owner on the forum - congrats! Unless you have done this in a separate thread, please tell us all about your experiences, what's it like to drive etc. dare I ask if you test drove other makes before settling on this particular car? Oh, and some pics would be nice.

~ Maxie :thumb:

we had gone through the process last year of looking for a family car that had anough power/grunt to happily pull a fully loaded car trailer.
we ended up with a brand new Merc C-Class estate. This proved to be a mistake as it broke down three times. in the end we gave it back the the dealer.
decided to go look at the New Cayenne but found they wern't quite launched yet so while the salesman was finding us the brouchures and info on the Cayenne we amused ourselves by looking around Panamera.

we ended up comparing the two cars and once we had priced up the Cayenne we actually wanted (everything is extra on it) with the Panamera 4S which comes with just about everything included we found there wasn't too much diffrence between the 2 cars.

we have already owned a Cayenne so decided on the Panamera. i like the lower stance and the 2x rear seats are as comfortable as the front seats. so it's a good executive/business people transporter.

My god the car is quick and it's averaging just over 30mpg so i'm happy.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yewcorner
Back