Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Its an S but not as we know it....my new Porsche

Chris W

Sebring
You guys are so going to flame me....picked it up yesterday :grin:

I just had to get back in a Porsche, so far so good and look forward to a bit of fun :thumb:

An S hey?

Hmmm, 924S, 944S, 928S, Boxter S, Cayman S.....

Surely not a Cayenne S?!?!?

Go on, what is it?

Its a :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand:

I will play along CW and not spoil your fun :floor:

Can't find the engine but it does go....and its WATER cooled :hand:

Boxter S then, but which one? (Don't think you'd get flamed for a Cayman S? :? )

And what colour/interior?

Are you gonna get the wheels refurbed? :lol:

No engine?

Porsche-911-toy2.jpg

:grin:

Chris your profile on the left needs some alteration!

Good job you went for the 'S' model in the new motor. :D

Bet you dont get through the summer without needing a new clutch and rear main seal :dont know:

Just stick some newspaper under it to collect the leaking oil and a bucket for all the various water leaks :floor:

cyruspower said:
Boxter S then, but which one? (Don't think you'd get flamed for a Cayman S? :? )

And what colour/interior?

Are you gonna get the wheels refurbed? :lol:

Wasnt hard was it... :lol:

2000 3.2 Boxster S coming up for 60k miles, in Ocean Blue with Metropol Blue interior. Has GT3 style Sport design split rims & hardback seats so quite a nice spec.

I had to have something to go to Le Mans Classic and I think they represent terrific value. Just needs some TLC now.

spongebob squarepants said:

Bet you dont get through the summer without needing a new clutch and rear main seal :dont know:

Just stick some newspaper under it to collect the leaking oil and a bucket for all the various water leaks :floor:

:wack: :lol:

Thanks for your help at the show, hope the family enjoyed themselves, the car looked superb on the stand :worship:

Yep I have the perfect plate to go on it already 8)

Surprisingly the GT3's it sits on are in great condition compared to what I normally see and I quite like the 3 spoke steering wheel, and hardbacks with electric adjustment are cool. Typical it starts to rain as soon as I took ownership, but no leaks and has behaved with total confidence in the wet. "Its an animal" :floor:

Does make you realise just how antiquated those 993's are :floor:

Chris W said:

:banned:

Ghost said:
Chris W said:

H²O has taken another victim.... It will happen to all you non believers one day. :)

ResB said:
Ghost said:
Chris W said:

H²O has taken another victim.... It will happen to all you non believers one day. :)

But when all that water leaks out it will be air cooled :floor: :floor:

Only a matter of time before its either on the floor or mixed with the oil :eek:

Chris W said:
spongebob squarepants said:

:wack: :lol:

Thanks for your help at the show, hope the family enjoyed themselves, the car looked superb on the stand :worship:

Yep I have the perfect plate to go on it already 8)

Surprisingly the GT3's it sits on are in great condition compared to what I normally see and I quite like the 3 spoke steering wheel, and hardbacks with electric adjustment are cool. Typical it starts to rain as soon as I took ownership, but no leaks and has behaved with total confidence in the wet. "Its an animal" :floor:

Hi Chris
Boys loved it, they would of sat and waved every car into the show if i hadnt moved them!

Karen is easily bored though, and doesnt share the air cooled passion. Next show new 'Hello' and 'Okay' i feel.

I sold her dream car 12 months ago, Boxster 3.2 S by coincedence! She still hasnt forgiven me. Despite what some 911 owners may say the 3.2 S is a fabulous car, the handling is incredible. We all know the engine is in the right place but just refuse to admit it :?

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back